Michael Jackson's Broken Heart Stone Is for Sale
A concrete slab marked with an imprint of Michael Jackson's hands, feet and signature is to go up for auction. The late King of Pop made the impression back in 1984 for a Las Vegas Walk of Fame project which never came to fruition.
The 375 pound (170 kilogram) cement block, which has been dubbed the 'Broken Heart Stone' because of a crack running through a heart shape on Jackson's left palm print, was discovered in the basement of the Riviera Hotel in 2006.
It was then raffled off to a guest, who sold it on to the current owner in 2009. The stone is set to go under the hammer in Los Angeles next month at Nate D. Sanders. The auctioneers hope to sell it for more than $100,000.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App