Michael Jackson's Broken Heart Stone Is for Sale
A concrete slab marked with an imprint of Michael Jackson's hands, feet and signature is to go up for auction. The late King of Pop made the impression back in 1984 for a Las Vegas Walk of Fame project which never came to fruition.
The 375 pound (170 kilogram) cement block, which has been dubbed the 'Broken Heart Stone' because of a crack running through a heart shape on Jackson's left palm print, was discovered in the basement of the Riviera Hotel in 2006.
It was then raffled off to a guest, who sold it on to the current owner in 2009. The stone is set to go under the hammer in Los Angeles next month at Nate D. Sanders. The auctioneers hope to sell it for more than $100,000.
More Michael Jackson News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'