Michael Jackson's Broken Heart Stone Is for Sale
A concrete slab marked with an imprint of Michael Jackson's hands, feet and signature is to go up for auction. The late King of Pop made the impression back in 1984 for a Las Vegas Walk of Fame project which never came to fruition.
The 375 pound (170 kilogram) cement block, which has been dubbed the 'Broken Heart Stone' because of a crack running through a heart shape on Jackson's left palm print, was discovered in the basement of the Riviera Hotel in 2006.
It was then raffled off to a guest, who sold it on to the current owner in 2009. The stone is set to go under the hammer in Los Angeles next month at Nate D. Sanders. The auctioneers hope to sell it for more than $100,000.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia