Michael Jackson's Broken Heart Stone Is for Sale
A concrete slab marked with an imprint of Michael Jackson's hands, feet and signature is to go up for auction. The late King of Pop made the impression back in 1984 for a Las Vegas Walk of Fame project which never came to fruition.
The 375 pound (170 kilogram) cement block, which has been dubbed the 'Broken Heart Stone' because of a crack running through a heart shape on Jackson's left palm print, was discovered in the basement of the Riviera Hotel in 2006.
It was then raffled off to a guest, who sold it on to the current owner in 2009. The stone is set to go under the hammer in Los Angeles next month at Nate D. Sanders. The auctioneers hope to sell it for more than $100,000.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'