Michael Jackson's Broken Heart Stone Is for Sale
A concrete slab marked with an imprint of Michael Jackson's hands, feet and signature is to go up for auction. The late King of Pop made the impression back in 1984 for a Las Vegas Walk of Fame project which never came to fruition.
The 375 pound (170 kilogram) cement block, which has been dubbed the 'Broken Heart Stone' because of a crack running through a heart shape on Jackson's left palm print, was discovered in the basement of the Riviera Hotel in 2006.
It was then raffled off to a guest, who sold it on to the current owner in 2009. The stone is set to go under the hammer in Los Angeles next month at Nate D. Sanders. The auctioneers hope to sell it for more than $100,000.
More Michael Jackson News
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?