Miley Cyrus Ahead of Demi Lovato as Worst Influence
Disney star Miley Cyrus has been voted the world's worst celebrity influence for the second year in a row. The 18-year-old singer/actress topped AOL's JSYK.com survey in 2009 and she has now taken the dubious honor for a second time as the recipient of the 2010 title.
The award, which is voted for by youngsters aged between nine and 15, comes after a scandalous year for Cyrus, which saw her caught on camera allegedly smoking hallucinogenic legal high Salvia from a bong.
Cyrus dominated the the JSYK.com poll with 58 per cent of the votes, ahead of actress Lindsay Lohan at two and troubled teen star Demi Lovato at three.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked