Miley Cyrus Ahead of Demi Lovato as Worst Influence
Disney star Miley Cyrus has been voted the world's worst celebrity influence for the second year in a row. The 18-year-old singer/actress topped AOL's JSYK.com survey in 2009 and she has now taken the dubious honor for a second time as the recipient of the 2010 title.
The award, which is voted for by youngsters aged between nine and 15, comes after a scandalous year for Cyrus, which saw her caught on camera allegedly smoking hallucinogenic legal high Salvia from a bong.
Cyrus dominated the the JSYK.com poll with 58 per cent of the votes, ahead of actress Lindsay Lohan at two and troubled teen star Demi Lovato at three.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video