Miley Cyrus Ahead of Demi Lovato as Worst Influence
Disney star Miley Cyrus has been voted the world's worst celebrity influence for the second year in a row. The 18-year-old singer/actress topped AOL's JSYK.com survey in 2009 and she has now taken the dubious honor for a second time as the recipient of the 2010 title.
The award, which is voted for by youngsters aged between nine and 15, comes after a scandalous year for Cyrus, which saw her caught on camera allegedly smoking hallucinogenic legal high Salvia from a bong.
Cyrus dominated the the JSYK.com poll with 58 per cent of the votes, ahead of actress Lindsay Lohan at two and troubled teen star Demi Lovato at three.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport