Miley Cyrus Ahead of Demi Lovato as Worst Influence
Disney star Miley Cyrus has been voted the world's worst celebrity influence for the second year in a row. The 18-year-old singer/actress topped AOL's JSYK.com survey in 2009 and she has now taken the dubious honor for a second time as the recipient of the 2010 title.
The award, which is voted for by youngsters aged between nine and 15, comes after a scandalous year for Cyrus, which saw her caught on camera allegedly smoking hallucinogenic legal high Salvia from a bong.
Cyrus dominated the the JSYK.com poll with 58 per cent of the votes, ahead of actress Lindsay Lohan at two and troubled teen star Demi Lovato at three.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist