Miley Cyrus Ahead of Demi Lovato as Worst Influence
Disney star Miley Cyrus has been voted the world's worst celebrity influence for the second year in a row. The 18-year-old singer/actress topped AOL's JSYK.com survey in 2009 and she has now taken the dubious honor for a second time as the recipient of the 2010 title.
The award, which is voted for by youngsters aged between nine and 15, comes after a scandalous year for Cyrus, which saw her caught on camera allegedly smoking hallucinogenic legal high Salvia from a bong.
Cyrus dominated the the JSYK.com poll with 58 per cent of the votes, ahead of actress Lindsay Lohan at two and troubled teen star Demi Lovato at three.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom