Jail-Bound Vince Neil Owes $1 Million in Unpaid Taxes
Prison-bound rocker Vince Neil has found himself embroiled in more trouble - he allegedly owes over $1 million in unpaid taxes. The Motley Crue frontman, who is due to serve 15 days behind bars next month, is being chased by U.S. federal authorities for debts amounting to $1,111,221, according to the Detroit News.
Neil and his wife Lia were hit with a $740,171 lien for delinquent federal taxes last April, while another $371,050 demand was filed against the couple for income taxes in December. On Wednesday, January 26, Neil pleaded guilty to driving under the influence of alcohol, stemming from an arrest in Las Vegas in June 2010.
He is due to surrender to authorities at the Clark County Detention Center in Nevada on February 15, a week after his 50th birthday.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7