Jail-Bound Vince Neil Owes $1 Million in Unpaid Taxes
Prison-bound rocker Vince Neil has found himself embroiled in more trouble - he allegedly owes over $1 million in unpaid taxes. The Motley Crue frontman, who is due to serve 15 days behind bars next month, is being chased by U.S. federal authorities for debts amounting to $1,111,221, according to the Detroit News.
Neil and his wife Lia were hit with a $740,171 lien for delinquent federal taxes last April, while another $371,050 demand was filed against the couple for income taxes in December. On Wednesday, January 26, Neil pleaded guilty to driving under the influence of alcohol, stemming from an arrest in Las Vegas in June 2010.
He is due to surrender to authorities at the Clark County Detention Center in Nevada on February 15, a week after his 50th birthday.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host