Jail-Bound Vince Neil Owes $1 Million in Unpaid Taxes
Prison-bound rocker Vince Neil has found himself embroiled in more trouble - he allegedly owes over $1 million in unpaid taxes. The Motley Crue frontman, who is due to serve 15 days behind bars next month, is being chased by U.S. federal authorities for debts amounting to $1,111,221, according to the Detroit News.
Neil and his wife Lia were hit with a $740,171 lien for delinquent federal taxes last April, while another $371,050 demand was filed against the couple for income taxes in December. On Wednesday, January 26, Neil pleaded guilty to driving under the influence of alcohol, stemming from an arrest in Las Vegas in June 2010.
He is due to surrender to authorities at the Clark County Detention Center in Nevada on February 15, a week after his 50th birthday.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover