Jail-Bound Vince Neil Owes $1 Million in Unpaid Taxes
Prison-bound rocker Vince Neil has found himself embroiled in more trouble - he allegedly owes over $1 million in unpaid taxes. The Motley Crue frontman, who is due to serve 15 days behind bars next month, is being chased by U.S. federal authorities for debts amounting to $1,111,221, according to the Detroit News.
Neil and his wife Lia were hit with a $740,171 lien for delinquent federal taxes last April, while another $371,050 demand was filed against the couple for income taxes in December. On Wednesday, January 26, Neil pleaded guilty to driving under the influence of alcohol, stemming from an arrest in Las Vegas in June 2010.
He is due to surrender to authorities at the Clark County Detention Center in Nevada on February 15, a week after his 50th birthday.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'