Rupert Grint Plans Drastic Transformation Post 'Harry Potter'
Actor Rupert Grint is planning to follow his "Harry Potter" co-star Emma Watson's lead by completely changing his image to mark the end of the wizard franchise. The stars wrapped filming on the final installment of the movie series last year and Watson celebrated by chopping off her locks to sport a long-desired pixie crop.
And Grint is also planning a drastic transformation. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'm going to shave off my hair or at least dye it. People always recognize me because of this hair"
"I am a proud ginger and surprisingly don't get much ginger abuse. But I definitely need a change." The final film, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", is set to hit cinemas in July 15 in the U.S.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage