Rupert Grint Plans Drastic Transformation Post 'Harry Potter'
Actor Rupert Grint is planning to follow his "Harry Potter" co-star Emma Watson's lead by completely changing his image to mark the end of the wizard franchise. The stars wrapped filming on the final installment of the movie series last year and Watson celebrated by chopping off her locks to sport a long-desired pixie crop.
And Grint is also planning a drastic transformation. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'm going to shave off my hair or at least dye it. People always recognize me because of this hair"
"I am a proud ginger and surprisingly don't get much ginger abuse. But I definitely need a change." The final film, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", is set to hit cinemas in July 15 in the U.S.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl