Rupert Grint Plans Drastic Transformation Post 'Harry Potter'
Actor Rupert Grint is planning to follow his "Harry Potter" co-star Emma Watson's lead by completely changing his image to mark the end of the wizard franchise. The stars wrapped filming on the final installment of the movie series last year and Watson celebrated by chopping off her locks to sport a long-desired pixie crop.
And Grint is also planning a drastic transformation. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'm going to shave off my hair or at least dye it. People always recognize me because of this hair"
"I am a proud ginger and surprisingly don't get much ginger abuse. But I definitely need a change." The final film, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", is set to hit cinemas in July 15 in the U.S.
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art