Rupert Grint Plans Drastic Transformation Post 'Harry Potter'
Actor Rupert Grint is planning to follow his "Harry Potter" co-star Emma Watson's lead by completely changing his image to mark the end of the wizard franchise. The stars wrapped filming on the final installment of the movie series last year and Watson celebrated by chopping off her locks to sport a long-desired pixie crop.
And Grint is also planning a drastic transformation. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I'm going to shave off my hair or at least dye it. People always recognize me because of this hair"
"I am a proud ginger and surprisingly don't get much ginger abuse. But I definitely need a change." The final film, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", is set to hit cinemas in July 15 in the U.S.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie