Report of Jennifer Aniston Adopting Is 'Fiction'
Jennifer Aniston's publicist has shot down tabloid reports suggesting the actress has adopted a child. The former "Friends" star has been candid about her hopes of becoming a mum one day in recent interviews, but her aide insists the new stories about her adopting a kid from a Mexican orphanage she visits are false.
The rep tells People.com, "Jennifer is not adopting a baby from Mexico, nor does she have a nursery in her home and she has not hired a nanny. It is all a work of fiction."
Aniston denied the same rumors back in 2009 after she was spotted visiting the Casa Hogar Sion orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'