Report of Jennifer Aniston Adopting Is 'Fiction'
Jennifer Aniston's publicist has shot down tabloid reports suggesting the actress has adopted a child. The former "Friends" star has been candid about her hopes of becoming a mum one day in recent interviews, but her aide insists the new stories about her adopting a kid from a Mexican orphanage she visits are false.
The rep tells People.com, "Jennifer is not adopting a baby from Mexico, nor does she have a nursery in her home and she has not hired a nanny. It is all a work of fiction."
Aniston denied the same rumors back in 2009 after she was spotted visiting the Casa Hogar Sion orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle