Report of Jennifer Aniston Adopting Is 'Fiction'
Jennifer Aniston's publicist has shot down tabloid reports suggesting the actress has adopted a child. The former "Friends" star has been candid about her hopes of becoming a mum one day in recent interviews, but her aide insists the new stories about her adopting a kid from a Mexican orphanage she visits are false.
The rep tells People.com, "Jennifer is not adopting a baby from Mexico, nor does she have a nursery in her home and she has not hired a nanny. It is all a work of fiction."
Aniston denied the same rumors back in 2009 after she was spotted visiting the Casa Hogar Sion orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia