Report: Jeff Goldblum Dating Patty Hearst's Daughter
"Jurassic Park" star Jeff Goldblum has reportedly found love with an actress less than half his age. The 58 year old is reportedly dating socialite Patty Hearst's daughter Lydia, 26 - and the couple was spotted smooching during a recent shopping trip in Los Angeles.
An eyewitness who spotted the new couple at the Fred Segal store in Hollywood tells the Globe, "Jeff was all over Lydia... It was kinda uncomfortable watching them." The new couple was also spotted dining together at Mr. Chow in Hollywood.
Goldblum has a history of dating actresses - he was married to Geena Davis, engaged to Laura Dern and Canadian Broadway star Catherine Wreford and he also dated "Lost" actress Tania Raymonde. Hearst was previously romantically linked to actor/rocker Jared Leto.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert