Report: Jeff Goldblum Dating Patty Hearst's Daughter
"Jurassic Park" star Jeff Goldblum has reportedly found love with an actress less than half his age. The 58 year old is reportedly dating socialite Patty Hearst's daughter Lydia, 26 - and the couple was spotted smooching during a recent shopping trip in Los Angeles.
An eyewitness who spotted the new couple at the Fred Segal store in Hollywood tells the Globe, "Jeff was all over Lydia... It was kinda uncomfortable watching them." The new couple was also spotted dining together at Mr. Chow in Hollywood.
Goldblum has a history of dating actresses - he was married to Geena Davis, engaged to Laura Dern and Canadian Broadway star Catherine Wreford and he also dated "Lost" actress Tania Raymonde. Hearst was previously romantically linked to actor/rocker Jared Leto.
More Jeff Goldblum News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018