Report: Jeff Goldblum Dating Patty Hearst's Daughter
"Jurassic Park" star Jeff Goldblum has reportedly found love with an actress less than half his age. The 58 year old is reportedly dating socialite Patty Hearst's daughter Lydia, 26 - and the couple was spotted smooching during a recent shopping trip in Los Angeles.
An eyewitness who spotted the new couple at the Fred Segal store in Hollywood tells the Globe, "Jeff was all over Lydia... It was kinda uncomfortable watching them." The new couple was also spotted dining together at Mr. Chow in Hollywood.
Goldblum has a history of dating actresses - he was married to Geena Davis, engaged to Laura Dern and Canadian Broadway star Catherine Wreford and he also dated "Lost" actress Tania Raymonde. Hearst was previously romantically linked to actor/rocker Jared Leto.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group