Report: Jeff Goldblum Dating Patty Hearst's Daughter
"Jurassic Park" star Jeff Goldblum has reportedly found love with an actress less than half his age. The 58 year old is reportedly dating socialite Patty Hearst's daughter Lydia, 26 - and the couple was spotted smooching during a recent shopping trip in Los Angeles.
An eyewitness who spotted the new couple at the Fred Segal store in Hollywood tells the Globe, "Jeff was all over Lydia... It was kinda uncomfortable watching them." The new couple was also spotted dining together at Mr. Chow in Hollywood.
Goldblum has a history of dating actresses - he was married to Geena Davis, engaged to Laura Dern and Canadian Broadway star Catherine Wreford and he also dated "Lost" actress Tania Raymonde. Hearst was previously romantically linked to actor/rocker Jared Leto.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship