Report: Jeff Goldblum Dating Patty Hearst's Daughter
"Jurassic Park" star Jeff Goldblum has reportedly found love with an actress less than half his age. The 58 year old is reportedly dating socialite Patty Hearst's daughter Lydia, 26 - and the couple was spotted smooching during a recent shopping trip in Los Angeles.
An eyewitness who spotted the new couple at the Fred Segal store in Hollywood tells the Globe, "Jeff was all over Lydia... It was kinda uncomfortable watching them." The new couple was also spotted dining together at Mr. Chow in Hollywood.
Goldblum has a history of dating actresses - he was married to Geena Davis, engaged to Laura Dern and Canadian Broadway star Catherine Wreford and he also dated "Lost" actress Tania Raymonde. Hearst was previously romantically linked to actor/rocker Jared Leto.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie