Pics: Donald Sutherland Receives His Walk of Fame
Veteran actor Donald Sutherland received his Hollywood Walk of Fame honor on Wednesday, January 26 - right next to his son Kiefer Sutherland's star. The 75 year old was honored with the 2,430th star in a ceremony attended by movie pals including his "Horrible Bosses" co-star Colin Farrell.
Sutherland's son was unable to make it to the event because of work commitments, but Farrell read out a touching message the "24" star had sent his father. It read, "I selfishly wanted to be there to simply tell you how proud I am to have you as my father and how even more proud I am to be your son."
Visibly moved by the note, Sutherland added, "From the very bottom of my heart, I thank the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce for letting this happen."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen