Pics: Donald Sutherland Receives His Walk of Fame
Veteran actor Donald Sutherland received his Hollywood Walk of Fame honor on Wednesday, January 26 - right next to his son Kiefer Sutherland's star. The 75 year old was honored with the 2,430th star in a ceremony attended by movie pals including his "Horrible Bosses" co-star Colin Farrell.
Sutherland's son was unable to make it to the event because of work commitments, but Farrell read out a touching message the "24" star had sent his father. It read, "I selfishly wanted to be there to simply tell you how proud I am to have you as my father and how even more proud I am to be your son."
Visibly moved by the note, Sutherland added, "From the very bottom of my heart, I thank the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce for letting this happen."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones