Pics: Donald Sutherland Receives His Walk of Fame
Veteran actor Donald Sutherland received his Hollywood Walk of Fame honor on Wednesday, January 26 - right next to his son Kiefer Sutherland's star. The 75 year old was honored with the 2,430th star in a ceremony attended by movie pals including his "Horrible Bosses" co-star Colin Farrell.
Sutherland's son was unable to make it to the event because of work commitments, but Farrell read out a touching message the "24" star had sent his father. It read, "I selfishly wanted to be there to simply tell you how proud I am to have you as my father and how even more proud I am to be your son."
Visibly moved by the note, Sutherland added, "From the very bottom of my heart, I thank the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce for letting this happen."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie