Pics: Donald Sutherland Receives His Walk of Fame
Veteran actor Donald Sutherland received his Hollywood Walk of Fame honor on Wednesday, January 26 - right next to his son Kiefer Sutherland's star. The 75 year old was honored with the 2,430th star in a ceremony attended by movie pals including his "Horrible Bosses" co-star Colin Farrell.
Sutherland's son was unable to make it to the event because of work commitments, but Farrell read out a touching message the "24" star had sent his father. It read, "I selfishly wanted to be there to simply tell you how proud I am to have you as my father and how even more proud I am to be your son."
Visibly moved by the note, Sutherland added, "From the very bottom of my heart, I thank the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce for letting this happen."
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick