Pics: Donald Sutherland Receives His Walk of Fame
Veteran actor Donald Sutherland received his Hollywood Walk of Fame honor on Wednesday, January 26 - right next to his son Kiefer Sutherland's star. The 75 year old was honored with the 2,430th star in a ceremony attended by movie pals including his "Horrible Bosses" co-star Colin Farrell.
Sutherland's son was unable to make it to the event because of work commitments, but Farrell read out a touching message the "24" star had sent his father. It read, "I selfishly wanted to be there to simply tell you how proud I am to have you as my father and how even more proud I am to be your son."
Visibly moved by the note, Sutherland added, "From the very bottom of my heart, I thank the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce for letting this happen."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery