Mandy Moore Won't Do More Romantic Comedies
Mandy Moore has no plans to star in any more romantic comedies - because she's convinced there is "nothing to learn" from making light-hearted movies. The singer-turned-movie star wants to seek out more challenging scripts and establish herself as a serious actress after turns in films including "A Walk to Remember" and "License to Wed".
She tells Digital Spy, "I've had fun doing romantic comedies but I just can't anymore. There's nothing fulfilling creatively, there's nowhere to grow, nothing to learn from it or for yourself. I'd rather just be home with my family or write music until that special project comes my way."
And Moore, who voiced Disney princess Rapunzel in animated family film "Tangled", would love to sign up for a live-action musical. She adds, "It was fun to dip my toe in the water (in 'Tangled'), but I'd like to do the real thing on the big screen. That'd be so much fun."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media