Mandy Moore Won't Do More Romantic Comedies
Mandy Moore has no plans to star in any more romantic comedies - because she's convinced there is "nothing to learn" from making light-hearted movies. The singer-turned-movie star wants to seek out more challenging scripts and establish herself as a serious actress after turns in films including "A Walk to Remember" and "License to Wed".
She tells Digital Spy, "I've had fun doing romantic comedies but I just can't anymore. There's nothing fulfilling creatively, there's nowhere to grow, nothing to learn from it or for yourself. I'd rather just be home with my family or write music until that special project comes my way."
And Moore, who voiced Disney princess Rapunzel in animated family film "Tangled", would love to sign up for a live-action musical. She adds, "It was fun to dip my toe in the water (in 'Tangled'), but I'd like to do the real thing on the big screen. That'd be so much fun."
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves