Nelson Mandela's Health Not in Danger
Nelson Mandela is undergoing tests in a hospital in Johannesburg, South Africa, but the political icon's health is in "no danger", according to a spokesperson for the aging star. The anti-apartheid hero sparked fears for his wellbeing on Wednesday, January 26 when his wife, Graca Machel, and members of his family were seen leaving Milpark hospital after visiting the 92 year old at the medical center.
But a representative for the Nelson Mandela Foundation has assured fans there is nothing to worry about as the former South African president is simply undergoing "routine" tests. The spokesperson adds, "He is in no danger and is in good spirits."
Mandela's health came under scrutiny earlier this month when sick internet rumors suggested he had died. A rep for his foundation moved swiftly to deny the speculation, declaring "Nelson Mandela is well and on holiday."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son