Jimmy Buffet Discharged From Hospital After Stage Fall
Veteran musician Jimmy Buffet has been admitted to hospital in Australia after taking a nasty tumble off the stage during a concert. The 64 year old was performing at the Hordern Pavilion in Sydney on Wednesday, January 26 when he fell into a large gap in front of the audience during the gig finale.
Buffett was reportedly unconscious for several minutes and suffered a gash on his head, reports TMZ.com. The singer was taken to the city's St. Vincent's Hospital by paramedics, where he is said to be in a stable condition.
Shortly later, a statement was released to confirm that Buffett has been discharged. "As you probably already know, Jimmy had an accident while performing in Sydney last night and was taken to the hospital," the singer's website said. "The doctors say he is doing well and will be released tomorrow. More info as we get it, and thank you for all of your well-wishes!"
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016