Jimmy Buffet Discharged From Hospital After Stage Fall
Veteran musician Jimmy Buffet has been admitted to hospital in Australia after taking a nasty tumble off the stage during a concert. The 64 year old was performing at the Hordern Pavilion in Sydney on Wednesday, January 26 when he fell into a large gap in front of the audience during the gig finale.
Buffett was reportedly unconscious for several minutes and suffered a gash on his head, reports TMZ.com. The singer was taken to the city's St. Vincent's Hospital by paramedics, where he is said to be in a stable condition.
Shortly later, a statement was released to confirm that Buffett has been discharged. "As you probably already know, Jimmy had an accident while performing in Sydney last night and was taken to the hospital," the singer's website said. "The doctors say he is doing well and will be released tomorrow. More info as we get it, and thank you for all of your well-wishes!"
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'