Jimmy Buffet Discharged From Hospital After Stage Fall
Veteran musician Jimmy Buffet has been admitted to hospital in Australia after taking a nasty tumble off the stage during a concert. The 64 year old was performing at the Hordern Pavilion in Sydney on Wednesday, January 26 when he fell into a large gap in front of the audience during the gig finale.
Buffett was reportedly unconscious for several minutes and suffered a gash on his head, reports TMZ.com. The singer was taken to the city's St. Vincent's Hospital by paramedics, where he is said to be in a stable condition.
Shortly later, a statement was released to confirm that Buffett has been discharged. "As you probably already know, Jimmy had an accident while performing in Sydney last night and was taken to the hospital," the singer's website said. "The doctors say he is doing well and will be released tomorrow. More info as we get it, and thank you for all of your well-wishes!"
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars