Jimmy Buffet Discharged From Hospital After Stage Fall
Veteran musician Jimmy Buffet has been admitted to hospital in Australia after taking a nasty tumble off the stage during a concert. The 64 year old was performing at the Hordern Pavilion in Sydney on Wednesday, January 26 when he fell into a large gap in front of the audience during the gig finale.
Buffett was reportedly unconscious for several minutes and suffered a gash on his head, reports TMZ.com. The singer was taken to the city's St. Vincent's Hospital by paramedics, where he is said to be in a stable condition.
Shortly later, a statement was released to confirm that Buffett has been discharged. "As you probably already know, Jimmy had an accident while performing in Sydney last night and was taken to the hospital," the singer's website said. "The doctors say he is doing well and will be released tomorrow. More info as we get it, and thank you for all of your well-wishes!"
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer