Ronnie Wood's Divorce Finalized
Rocker Ronnie Wood's marriage to wife Jo is officially over - the former couple's divorce has been finalized. The veteran guitarist married his long term partner in 1985, but they split in 2008, after his affair with young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed in the press.
Former model Jo cited the star's admitted adultery as the reason for their break-up and was handed an estimated $10.4 million settlement. Their divorce was finalized earlier this week - but the rocker, who is now dating polo coach Ana Araujo, insists he is still on good terms with his ex-wife.
He says, "Yes, I'm a free man. I believe today is the day the divorce becomes final. I've been so busy. I'm going to meet Jo this week very amicably just to talk about 'You have this and I'll have that'. It's only material things. It's important that it's amicable and we're still great pals."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up