Ronnie Wood's Divorce Finalized
Rocker Ronnie Wood's marriage to wife Jo is officially over - the former couple's divorce has been finalized. The veteran guitarist married his long term partner in 1985, but they split in 2008, after his affair with young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed in the press.
Former model Jo cited the star's admitted adultery as the reason for their break-up and was handed an estimated $10.4 million settlement. Their divorce was finalized earlier this week - but the rocker, who is now dating polo coach Ana Araujo, insists he is still on good terms with his ex-wife.
He says, "Yes, I'm a free man. I believe today is the day the divorce becomes final. I've been so busy. I'm going to meet Jo this week very amicably just to talk about 'You have this and I'll have that'. It's only material things. It's important that it's amicable and we're still great pals."
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant