Ronnie Wood's Divorce Finalized
Rocker Ronnie Wood's marriage to wife Jo is officially over - the former couple's divorce has been finalized. The veteran guitarist married his long term partner in 1985, but they split in 2008, after his affair with young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed in the press.
Former model Jo cited the star's admitted adultery as the reason for their break-up and was handed an estimated $10.4 million settlement. Their divorce was finalized earlier this week - but the rocker, who is now dating polo coach Ana Araujo, insists he is still on good terms with his ex-wife.
He says, "Yes, I'm a free man. I believe today is the day the divorce becomes final. I've been so busy. I'm going to meet Jo this week very amicably just to talk about 'You have this and I'll have that'. It's only material things. It's important that it's amicable and we're still great pals."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?