Tony Kanal of No Doubt Is First-Time Father
No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal is a first-time father after his wife gave birth to a baby girl. The rocker and his partner Erin Lokitz welcomed little Coco on Monday, January 24, and they are overjoyed with their new arrival.
A post on the band's website reads, "Welcome to the world our gorgeous daughter. Mom, Dad and Baby are happy and in love."
Kanal famously dated No Doubt frontman Gwen Stefani in the band's early years and she wrote their hit "Don't Speak" about the break-up.
Other celebrities entering parenthood this week are Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem who welcomed their first child on January 25.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'