Tony Kanal of No Doubt Is First-Time Father
No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal is a first-time father after his wife gave birth to a baby girl. The rocker and his partner Erin Lokitz welcomed little Coco on Monday, January 24, and they are overjoyed with their new arrival.
A post on the band's website reads, "Welcome to the world our gorgeous daughter. Mom, Dad and Baby are happy and in love."
Kanal famously dated No Doubt frontman Gwen Stefani in the band's early years and she wrote their hit "Don't Speak" about the break-up.
Other celebrities entering parenthood this week are Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem who welcomed their first child on January 25.
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope