Tony Kanal of No Doubt Is First-Time Father
No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal is a first-time father after his wife gave birth to a baby girl. The rocker and his partner Erin Lokitz welcomed little Coco on Monday, January 24, and they are overjoyed with their new arrival.
A post on the band's website reads, "Welcome to the world our gorgeous daughter. Mom, Dad and Baby are happy and in love."
Kanal famously dated No Doubt frontman Gwen Stefani in the band's early years and she wrote their hit "Don't Speak" about the break-up.
Other celebrities entering parenthood this week are Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem who welcomed their first child on January 25.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video