Tony Kanal of No Doubt Is First-Time Father
No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal is a first-time father after his wife gave birth to a baby girl. The rocker and his partner Erin Lokitz welcomed little Coco on Monday, January 24, and they are overjoyed with their new arrival.
A post on the band's website reads, "Welcome to the world our gorgeous daughter. Mom, Dad and Baby are happy and in love."
Kanal famously dated No Doubt frontman Gwen Stefani in the band's early years and she wrote their hit "Don't Speak" about the break-up.
Other celebrities entering parenthood this week are Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem who welcomed their first child on January 25.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked