Tony Kanal of No Doubt Is First-Time Father
No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal is a first-time father after his wife gave birth to a baby girl. The rocker and his partner Erin Lokitz welcomed little Coco on Monday, January 24, and they are overjoyed with their new arrival.
A post on the band's website reads, "Welcome to the world our gorgeous daughter. Mom, Dad and Baby are happy and in love."
Kanal famously dated No Doubt frontman Gwen Stefani in the band's early years and she wrote their hit "Don't Speak" about the break-up.
Other celebrities entering parenthood this week are Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem who welcomed their first child on January 25.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years