Russell Simmons 'Hijacks' MySpace for a Week
Hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons has "hijacked" social networking website MySpace.com for the week after taking over as guest editor. The Def Jam Records co-founder alerted fans to his temporary new job via his Twitter.com blog on Sunday, January 23, asking for suggestions and tips on how to make the website better for its millions of users.
In a series of posts, he wrote, "I'm new ceo (chief executive officer) for a week...Taking over myspace next week any ideas... what should I do to improve it?"
And by Tuesday, January 25, Simmons had already made a number of adjustments to the site - sharing his love of yoga with readers and promoting his brother Reverend Run's reality TV show "Run's House" on the MySpace home page.
In a new blog post, he writes, "I've Hijacked @Myspace. Turned it upside down & sideways. And it's gonna stand on its head."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!