Michael Jackson's Dermatologist Is Bankrupt
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein has filed for bankruptcy after racking up huge debts. The skin doctor filed a petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Los Angeles last week, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Klein - who has also treated Cher, Dame Elizabeth Taylor and Dolly Parton - owes up to $10 million. In the bankruptcy request is a list of creditors Klein is in debt to, including $2.6 million to City National Bank, $80,000 to American Express, $127,000 to America's Internal Revenue Service and $115,000 to his medical partner, Dr. David Rish.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked