Michael Jackson's Dermatologist Is Bankrupt
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein has filed for bankruptcy after racking up huge debts. The skin doctor filed a petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Los Angeles last week, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Klein - who has also treated Cher, Dame Elizabeth Taylor and Dolly Parton - owes up to $10 million. In the bankruptcy request is a list of creditors Klein is in debt to, including $2.6 million to City National Bank, $80,000 to American Express, $127,000 to America's Internal Revenue Service and $115,000 to his medical partner, Dr. David Rish.
More Michael Jackson News
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic