Michael Jackson's Dermatologist Is Bankrupt
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein has filed for bankruptcy after racking up huge debts. The skin doctor filed a petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Los Angeles last week, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Klein - who has also treated Cher, Dame Elizabeth Taylor and Dolly Parton - owes up to $10 million. In the bankruptcy request is a list of creditors Klein is in debt to, including $2.6 million to City National Bank, $80,000 to American Express, $127,000 to America's Internal Revenue Service and $115,000 to his medical partner, Dr. David Rish.
More Michael Jackson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding