Michael Jackson's Dermatologist Is Bankrupt
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein has filed for bankruptcy after racking up huge debts. The skin doctor filed a petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Los Angeles last week, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Klein - who has also treated Cher, Dame Elizabeth Taylor and Dolly Parton - owes up to $10 million. In the bankruptcy request is a list of creditors Klein is in debt to, including $2.6 million to City National Bank, $80,000 to American Express, $127,000 to America's Internal Revenue Service and $115,000 to his medical partner, Dr. David Rish.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media