Michael Jackson's Dermatologist Is Bankrupt
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein has filed for bankruptcy after racking up huge debts. The skin doctor filed a petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Los Angeles last week, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Klein - who has also treated Cher, Dame Elizabeth Taylor and Dolly Parton - owes up to $10 million. In the bankruptcy request is a list of creditors Klein is in debt to, including $2.6 million to City National Bank, $80,000 to American Express, $127,000 to America's Internal Revenue Service and $115,000 to his medical partner, Dr. David Rish.
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen