Ice-T's Teenage Son Arrested for Alleged Public Indecency
Rapper/actor Ice-T's teenage son has been arrested on suspicion of public indecency. Ice Marrow, Jr., the 19-year-old son of the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" star, was detained by officers of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) in California in the early hours of Monday morning, January 24.
He was booked into a police station in Van Nuys and later released on $5,000 bail. Further details were unavailable as WENN went to press. Marrow, Jr. is set to appear in a new reality TV show called "The Real Teens of Hollywood".
Last year, Ice-T blasted police allegations he was driving on a suspended license, dismissing the charge as a "lie". He was adamant he has not broken any rules and was convinced authorities have it all wrong.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season