Ice-T's Teenage Son Arrested for Alleged Public Indecency
Rapper/actor Ice-T's teenage son has been arrested on suspicion of public indecency. Ice Marrow, Jr., the 19-year-old son of the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" star, was detained by officers of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) in California in the early hours of Monday morning, January 24.
He was booked into a police station in Van Nuys and later released on $5,000 bail. Further details were unavailable as WENN went to press. Marrow, Jr. is set to appear in a new reality TV show called "The Real Teens of Hollywood".
Last year, Ice-T blasted police allegations he was driving on a suspended license, dismissing the charge as a "lie". He was adamant he has not broken any rules and was convinced authorities have it all wrong.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'