Ice-T's Teenage Son Arrested for Alleged Public Indecency
Rapper/actor Ice-T's teenage son has been arrested on suspicion of public indecency. Ice Marrow, Jr., the 19-year-old son of the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" star, was detained by officers of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) in California in the early hours of Monday morning, January 24.
He was booked into a police station in Van Nuys and later released on $5,000 bail. Further details were unavailable as WENN went to press. Marrow, Jr. is set to appear in a new reality TV show called "The Real Teens of Hollywood".
Last year, Ice-T blasted police allegations he was driving on a suspended license, dismissing the charge as a "lie". He was adamant he has not broken any rules and was convinced authorities have it all wrong.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover