Ice-T's Teenage Son Arrested for Alleged Public Indecency
Rapper/actor Ice-T's teenage son has been arrested on suspicion of public indecency. Ice Marrow, Jr., the 19-year-old son of the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" star, was detained by officers of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) in California in the early hours of Monday morning, January 24.
He was booked into a police station in Van Nuys and later released on $5,000 bail. Further details were unavailable as WENN went to press. Marrow, Jr. is set to appear in a new reality TV show called "The Real Teens of Hollywood".
Last year, Ice-T blasted police allegations he was driving on a suspended license, dismissing the charge as a "lie". He was adamant he has not broken any rules and was convinced authorities have it all wrong.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance