Ice-T's Teenage Son Arrested for Alleged Public Indecency
Rapper/actor Ice-T's teenage son has been arrested on suspicion of public indecency. Ice Marrow, Jr., the 19-year-old son of the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" star, was detained by officers of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) in California in the early hours of Monday morning, January 24.
He was booked into a police station in Van Nuys and later released on $5,000 bail. Further details were unavailable as WENN went to press. Marrow, Jr. is set to appear in a new reality TV show called "The Real Teens of Hollywood".
Last year, Ice-T blasted police allegations he was driving on a suspended license, dismissing the charge as a "lie". He was adamant he has not broken any rules and was convinced authorities have it all wrong.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed