Bret Michaels Has Successful Heart Surgery
Rocker Bret Michaels is recovering in an Arizona hospital after undergoing successful surgery to mend a hole in his heart. Doctors discovered the problem last year and the Poison star checked into St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix for the procedure on Monday, January 24.
The operation has been hailed a success, and Michaels is under the observation of doctors in the intensive care unit, according to the Associated Press.
Michaels cheated death in 2010 when he suffered a brain haemorrhage. Medics discovered the heart condition while they were treating him. The surgery was aimed to plug the hole with a permanent device.
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian