Bret Michaels Has Successful Heart Surgery
Rocker Bret Michaels is recovering in an Arizona hospital after undergoing successful surgery to mend a hole in his heart. Doctors discovered the problem last year and the Poison star checked into St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix for the procedure on Monday, January 24.
The operation has been hailed a success, and Michaels is under the observation of doctors in the intensive care unit, according to the Associated Press.
Michaels cheated death in 2010 when he suffered a brain haemorrhage. Medics discovered the heart condition while they were treating him. The surgery was aimed to plug the hole with a permanent device.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday