Bret Michaels Has Successful Heart Surgery
Rocker Bret Michaels is recovering in an Arizona hospital after undergoing successful surgery to mend a hole in his heart. Doctors discovered the problem last year and the Poison star checked into St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix for the procedure on Monday, January 24.
The operation has been hailed a success, and Michaels is under the observation of doctors in the intensive care unit, according to the Associated Press.
Michaels cheated death in 2010 when he suffered a brain haemorrhage. Medics discovered the heart condition while they were treating him. The surgery was aimed to plug the hole with a permanent device.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season