Bret Michaels Has Successful Heart Surgery
Rocker Bret Michaels is recovering in an Arizona hospital after undergoing successful surgery to mend a hole in his heart. Doctors discovered the problem last year and the Poison star checked into St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix for the procedure on Monday, January 24.
The operation has been hailed a success, and Michaels is under the observation of doctors in the intensive care unit, according to the Associated Press.
Michaels cheated death in 2010 when he suffered a brain haemorrhage. Medics discovered the heart condition while they were treating him. The surgery was aimed to plug the hole with a permanent device.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik