Bret Michaels Has Successful Heart Surgery
Rocker Bret Michaels is recovering in an Arizona hospital after undergoing successful surgery to mend a hole in his heart. Doctors discovered the problem last year and the Poison star checked into St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix for the procedure on Monday, January 24.
The operation has been hailed a success, and Michaels is under the observation of doctors in the intensive care unit, according to the Associated Press.
Michaels cheated death in 2010 when he suffered a brain haemorrhage. Medics discovered the heart condition while they were treating him. The surgery was aimed to plug the hole with a permanent device.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce