Demi Moore 'Crushed' Thomas Haden Church's Rib on Movie Set
Thomas Haden Church was left nursing a rib injury on the set of new movie "Another Happy Day", after his co-star Demi Moore wrapped her legs around the actor and "crushed" him. The two stars play a separated couple in the film about a dysfunctional family, but one scene got out of hand, according to Ellen Barkin, who produces and appears in the picture.
Barkin reveals Church was left in pain after filming one particular shot with Moore. She tells E! Online, "Demi wrapped her legs around him (Church), and he said her legs crushed his ribs."
"I said, 'It's always the guy - the big, macho, muscley guy. Like there's little tiny Demi and me and he's hurt?' "
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2