Demi Moore 'Crushed' Thomas Haden Church's Rib on Movie Set
Thomas Haden Church was left nursing a rib injury on the set of new movie "Another Happy Day", after his co-star Demi Moore wrapped her legs around the actor and "crushed" him. The two stars play a separated couple in the film about a dysfunctional family, but one scene got out of hand, according to Ellen Barkin, who produces and appears in the picture.
Barkin reveals Church was left in pain after filming one particular shot with Moore. She tells E! Online, "Demi wrapped her legs around him (Church), and he said her legs crushed his ribs."
"I said, 'It's always the guy - the big, macho, muscley guy. Like there's little tiny Demi and me and he's hurt?' "
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories