Demi Moore 'Crushed' Thomas Haden Church's Rib on Movie Set
Thomas Haden Church was left nursing a rib injury on the set of new movie "Another Happy Day", after his co-star Demi Moore wrapped her legs around the actor and "crushed" him. The two stars play a separated couple in the film about a dysfunctional family, but one scene got out of hand, according to Ellen Barkin, who produces and appears in the picture.
Barkin reveals Church was left in pain after filming one particular shot with Moore. She tells E! Online, "Demi wrapped her legs around him (Church), and he said her legs crushed his ribs."
"I said, 'It's always the guy - the big, macho, muscley guy. Like there's little tiny Demi and me and he's hurt?' "
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6