Demi Moore 'Crushed' Thomas Haden Church's Rib on Movie Set
Thomas Haden Church was left nursing a rib injury on the set of new movie "Another Happy Day", after his co-star Demi Moore wrapped her legs around the actor and "crushed" him. The two stars play a separated couple in the film about a dysfunctional family, but one scene got out of hand, according to Ellen Barkin, who produces and appears in the picture.
Barkin reveals Church was left in pain after filming one particular shot with Moore. She tells E! Online, "Demi wrapped her legs around him (Church), and he said her legs crushed his ribs."
"I said, 'It's always the guy - the big, macho, muscley guy. Like there's little tiny Demi and me and he's hurt?' "
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media