Demi Moore 'Crushed' Thomas Haden Church's Rib on Movie Set
Thomas Haden Church was left nursing a rib injury on the set of new movie "Another Happy Day", after his co-star Demi Moore wrapped her legs around the actor and "crushed" him. The two stars play a separated couple in the film about a dysfunctional family, but one scene got out of hand, according to Ellen Barkin, who produces and appears in the picture.
Barkin reveals Church was left in pain after filming one particular shot with Moore. She tells E! Online, "Demi wrapped her legs around him (Church), and he said her legs crushed his ribs."
"I said, 'It's always the guy - the big, macho, muscley guy. Like there's little tiny Demi and me and he's hurt?' "
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch