Jennifer Love Hewitt Has Picked Her Engagement Rings
Romantic Jennifer Love Hewitt is so keen to wed she has already picked out her Tiffany rings. The actress admits she has selected three bands at the top jewelers in the hope it will make her future husband's choice easier.
Appearing on Tuesday's The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Hewitt says, "I feel like I'm doing the guy a favor. I feel women are very confusing. We never know what we want and we're not very good at nailing that down for them, and I feel like I don't want to be upset if he picks a bad ring."
And the actress reveals she lets her man know about the rings whenever a relationship is getting serious: "If it gets to that conversation, if marriage comes up, I'm like, 'You know what's so weird, there is this store and there are three rings in it... And if you choose one of these three, I'm going to be really excited. And if you go off on your own, we can have an awful, awkward moment. So why would you want to do that?' "
Hewitt is currently dating actor/director Alex Beh.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3