Steve Harvey Responds to Ex-Wife's YouTube Attack
Comedian Steve Harvey isn't laughing about three new viral videos posted on YouTube.com - in them his ex-wife blasts him for being a terrible husband. The 54 year old, who has made his name as a literary relationship guru, has been demonized by his ex, Mary, online.
She has accused him of cheating on her constantly throughout their marriage - and then evicting her from their former home. In the videos, she says, "He turned my son against me, had me evicted from my house... I woke up, and everything was gone."
The Harveys ended their 16-year marriage in 2005. And Mary drops a huge bombshell - she alleges that her ex-husband's current wife, Marjorie Bridges, was originally his mistress when they were married.
A statement from Harvey's attorney reads, "We are appalled and aware of the videos and other fabricated documents... which contained false, misleading, derogatory, disparaging, malicious, explicit and slanderous information about Mr. Harvey, his current wife and others."
"We are saddened that the ex-wife has resorted to such devious and selfish behavior, with a reckless disregard for their minor son, her adult son and Mr. Harvey's other children."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart