Steve Harvey Responds to Ex-Wife's YouTube Attack
Comedian Steve Harvey isn't laughing about three new viral videos posted on YouTube.com - in them his ex-wife blasts him for being a terrible husband. The 54 year old, who has made his name as a literary relationship guru, has been demonized by his ex, Mary, online.
She has accused him of cheating on her constantly throughout their marriage - and then evicting her from their former home. In the videos, she says, "He turned my son against me, had me evicted from my house... I woke up, and everything was gone."
The Harveys ended their 16-year marriage in 2005. And Mary drops a huge bombshell - she alleges that her ex-husband's current wife, Marjorie Bridges, was originally his mistress when they were married.
A statement from Harvey's attorney reads, "We are appalled and aware of the videos and other fabricated documents... which contained false, misleading, derogatory, disparaging, malicious, explicit and slanderous information about Mr. Harvey, his current wife and others."
"We are saddened that the ex-wife has resorted to such devious and selfish behavior, with a reckless disregard for their minor son, her adult son and Mr. Harvey's other children."
More Steve Harvey News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent