Steve Harvey Responds to Ex-Wife's YouTube Attack
Comedian Steve Harvey isn't laughing about three new viral videos posted on YouTube.com - in them his ex-wife blasts him for being a terrible husband. The 54 year old, who has made his name as a literary relationship guru, has been demonized by his ex, Mary, online.
She has accused him of cheating on her constantly throughout their marriage - and then evicting her from their former home. In the videos, she says, "He turned my son against me, had me evicted from my house... I woke up, and everything was gone."
The Harveys ended their 16-year marriage in 2005. And Mary drops a huge bombshell - she alleges that her ex-husband's current wife, Marjorie Bridges, was originally his mistress when they were married.
A statement from Harvey's attorney reads, "We are appalled and aware of the videos and other fabricated documents... which contained false, misleading, derogatory, disparaging, malicious, explicit and slanderous information about Mr. Harvey, his current wife and others."
"We are saddened that the ex-wife has resorted to such devious and selfish behavior, with a reckless disregard for their minor son, her adult son and Mr. Harvey's other children."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans