Steve Harvey Responds to Ex-Wife's YouTube Attack
Comedian Steve Harvey isn't laughing about three new viral videos posted on YouTube.com - in them his ex-wife blasts him for being a terrible husband. The 54 year old, who has made his name as a literary relationship guru, has been demonized by his ex, Mary, online.
She has accused him of cheating on her constantly throughout their marriage - and then evicting her from their former home. In the videos, she says, "He turned my son against me, had me evicted from my house... I woke up, and everything was gone."
The Harveys ended their 16-year marriage in 2005. And Mary drops a huge bombshell - she alleges that her ex-husband's current wife, Marjorie Bridges, was originally his mistress when they were married.
A statement from Harvey's attorney reads, "We are appalled and aware of the videos and other fabricated documents... which contained false, misleading, derogatory, disparaging, malicious, explicit and slanderous information about Mr. Harvey, his current wife and others."
"We are saddened that the ex-wife has resorted to such devious and selfish behavior, with a reckless disregard for their minor son, her adult son and Mr. Harvey's other children."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!