Steve Harvey Responds to Ex-Wife's YouTube Attack
Comedian Steve Harvey isn't laughing about three new viral videos posted on YouTube.com - in them his ex-wife blasts him for being a terrible husband. The 54 year old, who has made his name as a literary relationship guru, has been demonized by his ex, Mary, online.
She has accused him of cheating on her constantly throughout their marriage - and then evicting her from their former home. In the videos, she says, "He turned my son against me, had me evicted from my house... I woke up, and everything was gone."
The Harveys ended their 16-year marriage in 2005. And Mary drops a huge bombshell - she alleges that her ex-husband's current wife, Marjorie Bridges, was originally his mistress when they were married.
A statement from Harvey's attorney reads, "We are appalled and aware of the videos and other fabricated documents... which contained false, misleading, derogatory, disparaging, malicious, explicit and slanderous information about Mr. Harvey, his current wife and others."
"We are saddened that the ex-wife has resorted to such devious and selfish behavior, with a reckless disregard for their minor son, her adult son and Mr. Harvey's other children."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'