Sam Worthington and Girlfriend Are No Longer Together
"Avatar" star Sam Worthington is single again after reportedly splitting from his longterm girlfriend. The actor has been dating Natalie Mark since 2008, but they've recently parted ways, according to Australia's Herald Sun.
An insider tells the publication, "It's been on the cards for a while, I believe." The couple has not been seen together since last October when they watched a basketball match at New York's Madison Square Gardens.
Worthington has rarely talked about his relationship with Mark, but when asked last year about marriage, he declared, "We're just enjoying the run." A source close to the pair said that for those who know them, the split came as no surprise.
Worthington is attached to a lot of movie projects that may require a lot of his attentions. He is filming "Man on a Ledge" and is due to reprise his role as Jake Sully in "Avatar" sequel.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'