Sam Worthington and Girlfriend Are No Longer Together
"Avatar" star Sam Worthington is single again after reportedly splitting from his longterm girlfriend. The actor has been dating Natalie Mark since 2008, but they've recently parted ways, according to Australia's Herald Sun.
An insider tells the publication, "It's been on the cards for a while, I believe." The couple has not been seen together since last October when they watched a basketball match at New York's Madison Square Gardens.
Worthington has rarely talked about his relationship with Mark, but when asked last year about marriage, he declared, "We're just enjoying the run." A source close to the pair said that for those who know them, the split came as no surprise.
Worthington is attached to a lot of movie projects that may require a lot of his attentions. He is filming "Man on a Ledge" and is due to reprise his role as Jake Sully in "Avatar" sequel.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'