Sam Worthington and Girlfriend Are No Longer Together
"Avatar" star Sam Worthington is single again after reportedly splitting from his longterm girlfriend. The actor has been dating Natalie Mark since 2008, but they've recently parted ways, according to Australia's Herald Sun.
An insider tells the publication, "It's been on the cards for a while, I believe." The couple has not been seen together since last October when they watched a basketball match at New York's Madison Square Gardens.
Worthington has rarely talked about his relationship with Mark, but when asked last year about marriage, he declared, "We're just enjoying the run." A source close to the pair said that for those who know them, the split came as no surprise.
Worthington is attached to a lot of movie projects that may require a lot of his attentions. He is filming "Man on a Ledge" and is due to reprise his role as Jake Sully in "Avatar" sequel.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video