Sam Worthington and Girlfriend Are No Longer Together
"Avatar" star Sam Worthington is single again after reportedly splitting from his longterm girlfriend. The actor has been dating Natalie Mark since 2008, but they've recently parted ways, according to Australia's Herald Sun.
An insider tells the publication, "It's been on the cards for a while, I believe." The couple has not been seen together since last October when they watched a basketball match at New York's Madison Square Gardens.
Worthington has rarely talked about his relationship with Mark, but when asked last year about marriage, he declared, "We're just enjoying the run." A source close to the pair said that for those who know them, the split came as no surprise.
Worthington is attached to a lot of movie projects that may require a lot of his attentions. He is filming "Man on a Ledge" and is due to reprise his role as Jake Sully in "Avatar" sequel.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son