Chaz Bono Looks at 'Fantastic Four' Star for Physical Appearance
Cher's son Chaz Bono wants to achieve a physique like "Fantastic Four" star Michael Chiklis because he accepts he'll never be "a little guy". Bono, who was born a girl named Chastity, began the process of gender reassignment surgery in 2008 and his transition was completed in 2010, when he legally changed his gender and name with U.S. authorities.
His sex change journey was captured on camera for new documentary "Becoming Chaz", which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah on Sunday, January 23, and he reveals in the film that he's aspiring to look like Chiklis, adding, "I'm never going to be a little guy."
Addressing the audience after the Sundance screening, Bono, 41, admitted he struggled with his sexual identity a lot more than he battled with his fame as the child of Sonny Bono and Cher. He said, "Definitely being born as a woman was a lot harder than being famous. You can figure out how to work that one, but if you're a guy in a woman's body you're just screwed pretty much."
Cher was not present for the film premiere, but Bono's stepmother, U.S. politician Mary Bono, did attend the screening, according to Eonline.com's Marc Malkin.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'