Jo Wood to Dissolve Beauty Company as Part of Divorce Settlement
Ronnie Wood's soon-to-be-ex-wife Jo has been forced to dissolve her organic beauty company as part of their divorce settlement. The couple split in 2008 when The Rolling Stones rocker left her for a young, Russian waitress, and their divorce is set to be finalized this week with the issue of a decree absolute.
Jo has now revealed she had to close her Jo Wood Organics cosmetics firm as part of the complicated arrangements for the divorce settlement, but she hopes to relaunch the firm later this year.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "Luckily we didn't owe much to the liquidators and I will be paying off the creditors personally. I'll be relaunching Jo Wood Organics with a new business partner later this year."
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'