Jo Wood to Dissolve Beauty Company as Part of Divorce Settlement
Ronnie Wood's soon-to-be-ex-wife Jo has been forced to dissolve her organic beauty company as part of their divorce settlement. The couple split in 2008 when The Rolling Stones rocker left her for a young, Russian waitress, and their divorce is set to be finalized this week with the issue of a decree absolute.
Jo has now revealed she had to close her Jo Wood Organics cosmetics firm as part of the complicated arrangements for the divorce settlement, but she hopes to relaunch the firm later this year.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "Luckily we didn't owe much to the liquidators and I will be paying off the creditors personally. I'll be relaunching Jo Wood Organics with a new business partner later this year."
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters