Jo Wood to Dissolve Beauty Company as Part of Divorce Settlement
Ronnie Wood's soon-to-be-ex-wife Jo has been forced to dissolve her organic beauty company as part of their divorce settlement. The couple split in 2008 when The Rolling Stones rocker left her for a young, Russian waitress, and their divorce is set to be finalized this week with the issue of a decree absolute.
Jo has now revealed she had to close her Jo Wood Organics cosmetics firm as part of the complicated arrangements for the divorce settlement, but she hopes to relaunch the firm later this year.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "Luckily we didn't owe much to the liquidators and I will be paying off the creditors personally. I'll be relaunching Jo Wood Organics with a new business partner later this year."
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young