Jo Wood to Dissolve Beauty Company as Part of Divorce Settlement
Ronnie Wood's soon-to-be-ex-wife Jo has been forced to dissolve her organic beauty company as part of their divorce settlement. The couple split in 2008 when The Rolling Stones rocker left her for a young, Russian waitress, and their divorce is set to be finalized this week with the issue of a decree absolute.
Jo has now revealed she had to close her Jo Wood Organics cosmetics firm as part of the complicated arrangements for the divorce settlement, but she hopes to relaunch the firm later this year.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "Luckily we didn't owe much to the liquidators and I will be paying off the creditors personally. I'll be relaunching Jo Wood Organics with a new business partner later this year."
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017