Jo Wood to Dissolve Beauty Company as Part of Divorce Settlement
Ronnie Wood's soon-to-be-ex-wife Jo has been forced to dissolve her organic beauty company as part of their divorce settlement. The couple split in 2008 when The Rolling Stones rocker left her for a young, Russian waitress, and their divorce is set to be finalized this week with the issue of a decree absolute.
Jo has now revealed she had to close her Jo Wood Organics cosmetics firm as part of the complicated arrangements for the divorce settlement, but she hopes to relaunch the firm later this year.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "Luckily we didn't owe much to the liquidators and I will be paying off the creditors personally. I'll be relaunching Jo Wood Organics with a new business partner later this year."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons