U2 Team Up With David Guetta for New Album
Dance star David Guetta has landed a superstar collaboration for his next project - rocker Bono wants him to produce some tracks for U2's new album. The French DJ/producer has already established himself as a top hitmaker after teaming up with the likes of Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas and Akon, but it's a planned venture with U2 that he's "really excited" about after being approached by the frontman himself.
Guetta tells MTV, "We met with Bono, and I was really excited, really honored because he proposed me to maybe produce some tracks for the next U2 album." And he insists he will have no problem adapting his music style to fit the Irish icons.
He adds, "I started a few ideas already... I've been more and more open to different styles of music, and obviously electronic music is still my main thing, but I just love music. If it's good, it doesn't matter what style. After those collaborations with all these urban artists, I thought it would be a real challenge for me to try to go in that (rock) direction."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21