Swizz Beatz's Twitter Hacker Bashed Ex-Wife
Alicia Keys' producer husband Swizz Beatz has fallen victim to hackers who broke into his Twitter.com account and sent rude messages to his famous friends. The music-maker's page on the social networking website was hijacked on Sunday, January 23, and the prankster sent out a number of nasty posts about his current partner, his ex-wife Mashonda, and celebrity pal Kanye West.
Beatz quickly regained control of the page and deleted the messages, but insisted he wasn't annoyed by the intrusion. In a series of subsequent posts, he writes, "I'm back!!! Damn they got me real quick had to go H.A.M. (hard as a motherf**ker). Mr hacker was funny as hell. LMAO (Laughing my a** off)"
"Can't ever take Twitter too serious anything can happen... S**t happens but stay positive at all times!"
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special