Swizz Beatz's Twitter Hacker Bashed Ex-Wife
Alicia Keys' producer husband Swizz Beatz has fallen victim to hackers who broke into his Twitter.com account and sent rude messages to his famous friends. The music-maker's page on the social networking website was hijacked on Sunday, January 23, and the prankster sent out a number of nasty posts about his current partner, his ex-wife Mashonda, and celebrity pal Kanye West.
Beatz quickly regained control of the page and deleted the messages, but insisted he wasn't annoyed by the intrusion. In a series of subsequent posts, he writes, "I'm back!!! Damn they got me real quick had to go H.A.M. (hard as a motherf**ker). Mr hacker was funny as hell. LMAO (Laughing my a** off)"
"Can't ever take Twitter too serious anything can happen... S**t happens but stay positive at all times!"
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal