Swizz Beatz's Twitter Hacker Bashed Ex-Wife
Alicia Keys' producer husband Swizz Beatz has fallen victim to hackers who broke into his Twitter.com account and sent rude messages to his famous friends. The music-maker's page on the social networking website was hijacked on Sunday, January 23, and the prankster sent out a number of nasty posts about his current partner, his ex-wife Mashonda, and celebrity pal Kanye West.
Beatz quickly regained control of the page and deleted the messages, but insisted he wasn't annoyed by the intrusion. In a series of subsequent posts, he writes, "I'm back!!! Damn they got me real quick had to go H.A.M. (hard as a motherf**ker). Mr hacker was funny as hell. LMAO (Laughing my a** off)"
"Can't ever take Twitter too serious anything can happen... S**t happens but stay positive at all times!"
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?