Swizz Beatz's Twitter Hacker Bashed Ex-Wife
Alicia Keys' producer husband Swizz Beatz has fallen victim to hackers who broke into his Twitter.com account and sent rude messages to his famous friends. The music-maker's page on the social networking website was hijacked on Sunday, January 23, and the prankster sent out a number of nasty posts about his current partner, his ex-wife Mashonda, and celebrity pal Kanye West.
Beatz quickly regained control of the page and deleted the messages, but insisted he wasn't annoyed by the intrusion. In a series of subsequent posts, he writes, "I'm back!!! Damn they got me real quick had to go H.A.M. (hard as a motherf**ker). Mr hacker was funny as hell. LMAO (Laughing my a** off)"
"Can't ever take Twitter too serious anything can happen... S**t happens but stay positive at all times!"
More Swizz Beatz News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour