Swizz Beatz's Twitter Hacker Bashed Ex-Wife
Alicia Keys' producer husband Swizz Beatz has fallen victim to hackers who broke into his Twitter.com account and sent rude messages to his famous friends. The music-maker's page on the social networking website was hijacked on Sunday, January 23, and the prankster sent out a number of nasty posts about his current partner, his ex-wife Mashonda, and celebrity pal Kanye West.
Beatz quickly regained control of the page and deleted the messages, but insisted he wasn't annoyed by the intrusion. In a series of subsequent posts, he writes, "I'm back!!! Damn they got me real quick had to go H.A.M. (hard as a motherf**ker). Mr hacker was funny as hell. LMAO (Laughing my a** off)"
"Can't ever take Twitter too serious anything can happen... S**t happens but stay positive at all times!"
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences