Elton John Talks Biopic, Will Capture His 'Crazy' Life in It
Sir Elton John has announced he is working on plans to bring his "crazy" life story to the big screen. The "Rocket Man" and his partner, Canadian film producer David Furnish, are teaming up with British screenwriter Lee Hall for the project.
And the singer has promised fans the upcoming biopic will be as wild as his career and personal life have been. He explains, "I'd just like to make a really great film about my life story. We have a great script already by Lee Hall who wrote Billy Elliot."
"Obviously, it's not going to be your normal, run of the mill film because my life has kind of been crazy. And I think it's important to do a kind of surrealistic take on my life."
Most recently, Elton John attended the world premiere of "Gnomeo and Juliet" with husband David Furnish. Making contribution to the soundtrack album, he also produces the animation along with him and Baker Bloodworth as well as Steve Hamilton Shaw.
More Elton John News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'