Elton John Talks Biopic, Will Capture His 'Crazy' Life in It
Sir Elton John has announced he is working on plans to bring his "crazy" life story to the big screen. The "Rocket Man" and his partner, Canadian film producer David Furnish, are teaming up with British screenwriter Lee Hall for the project.
And the singer has promised fans the upcoming biopic will be as wild as his career and personal life have been. He explains, "I'd just like to make a really great film about my life story. We have a great script already by Lee Hall who wrote Billy Elliot."
"Obviously, it's not going to be your normal, run of the mill film because my life has kind of been crazy. And I think it's important to do a kind of surrealistic take on my life."
Most recently, Elton John attended the world premiere of "Gnomeo and Juliet" with husband David Furnish. Making contribution to the soundtrack album, he also produces the animation along with him and Baker Bloodworth as well as Steve Hamilton Shaw.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake