Elton John Talks Biopic, Will Capture His 'Crazy' Life in It
Sir Elton John has announced he is working on plans to bring his "crazy" life story to the big screen. The "Rocket Man" and his partner, Canadian film producer David Furnish, are teaming up with British screenwriter Lee Hall for the project.
And the singer has promised fans the upcoming biopic will be as wild as his career and personal life have been. He explains, "I'd just like to make a really great film about my life story. We have a great script already by Lee Hall who wrote Billy Elliot."
"Obviously, it's not going to be your normal, run of the mill film because my life has kind of been crazy. And I think it's important to do a kind of surrealistic take on my life."
Most recently, Elton John attended the world premiere of "Gnomeo and Juliet" with husband David Furnish. Making contribution to the soundtrack album, he also produces the animation along with him and Baker Bloodworth as well as Steve Hamilton Shaw.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway