Elton John Talks Biopic, Will Capture His 'Crazy' Life in It
Sir Elton John has announced he is working on plans to bring his "crazy" life story to the big screen. The "Rocket Man" and his partner, Canadian film producer David Furnish, are teaming up with British screenwriter Lee Hall for the project.
And the singer has promised fans the upcoming biopic will be as wild as his career and personal life have been. He explains, "I'd just like to make a really great film about my life story. We have a great script already by Lee Hall who wrote Billy Elliot."
"Obviously, it's not going to be your normal, run of the mill film because my life has kind of been crazy. And I think it's important to do a kind of surrealistic take on my life."
Most recently, Elton John attended the world premiere of "Gnomeo and Juliet" with husband David Furnish. Making contribution to the soundtrack album, he also produces the animation along with him and Baker Bloodworth as well as Steve Hamilton Shaw.
More Elton John News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video