'Like Crazy' Bought by Paramount for $4 Million
Romance "Like Crazy" has become the first official success story at this year's Sundance Film Festival. Paramount Pictures bosses have acquired rights to the indie drama for a reported $4 million. The film, starring Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones, is in competition at the Utah festival, which began on Thursday, January 20.
Bosses at Sony Pictures Worldwide acquired U.S. and Canadian rights to Morgan Spurlock's "The Greatest Movie Ever Sold", which will premiere at Sundance on Sunday, January 22. The deal for the documentary from the guy behind "Super Size Me" came down in the hours before the festival started.
The 27th Annual Sundance Film Festival will run until January 30 this year.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign