'Like Crazy' Bought by Paramount for $4 Million
Romance "Like Crazy" has become the first official success story at this year's Sundance Film Festival. Paramount Pictures bosses have acquired rights to the indie drama for a reported $4 million. The film, starring Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones, is in competition at the Utah festival, which began on Thursday, January 20.
Bosses at Sony Pictures Worldwide acquired U.S. and Canadian rights to Morgan Spurlock's "The Greatest Movie Ever Sold", which will premiere at Sundance on Sunday, January 22. The deal for the documentary from the guy behind "Super Size Me" came down in the hours before the festival started.
The 27th Annual Sundance Film Festival will run until January 30 this year.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!