'Like Crazy' Bought by Paramount for $4 Million
Romance "Like Crazy" has become the first official success story at this year's Sundance Film Festival. Paramount Pictures bosses have acquired rights to the indie drama for a reported $4 million. The film, starring Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones, is in competition at the Utah festival, which began on Thursday, January 20.
Bosses at Sony Pictures Worldwide acquired U.S. and Canadian rights to Morgan Spurlock's "The Greatest Movie Ever Sold", which will premiere at Sundance on Sunday, January 22. The deal for the documentary from the guy behind "Super Size Me" came down in the hours before the festival started.
The 27th Annual Sundance Film Festival will run until January 30 this year.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media