'Like Crazy' Bought by Paramount for $4 Million
Romance "Like Crazy" has become the first official success story at this year's Sundance Film Festival. Paramount Pictures bosses have acquired rights to the indie drama for a reported $4 million. The film, starring Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones, is in competition at the Utah festival, which began on Thursday, January 20.
Bosses at Sony Pictures Worldwide acquired U.S. and Canadian rights to Morgan Spurlock's "The Greatest Movie Ever Sold", which will premiere at Sundance on Sunday, January 22. The deal for the documentary from the guy behind "Super Size Me" came down in the hours before the festival started.
The 27th Annual Sundance Film Festival will run until January 30 this year.
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival