'Like Crazy' Bought by Paramount for $4 Million
Romance "Like Crazy" has become the first official success story at this year's Sundance Film Festival. Paramount Pictures bosses have acquired rights to the indie drama for a reported $4 million. The film, starring Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones, is in competition at the Utah festival, which began on Thursday, January 20.
Bosses at Sony Pictures Worldwide acquired U.S. and Canadian rights to Morgan Spurlock's "The Greatest Movie Ever Sold", which will premiere at Sundance on Sunday, January 22. The deal for the documentary from the guy behind "Super Size Me" came down in the hours before the festival started.
The 27th Annual Sundance Film Festival will run until January 30 this year.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered