Mourning Mother's Death, Bobby Brown to Celebrate Her Life
R&B star Bobby Brown is in mourning following the death of his mother on Thursday, January 20. Carole Brown passed away in Los Angeles. She was 69 years old.
A statement from the singer reads, "It is a sad time for me right now. I am experiencing a tremendous loss, but I vow to celebrate her life in every way that I can with my entire family, including my fiance Alicia, and my children Bobbi Kristina, LaPrincia, Bobby Jr and Cassius."
Bobby Brown was married to Whitney Houston from 1992 until 2006. Bobbi Kristina is daughter of the pair whose marriage was officially dissolved on April 24, 2007.
More Bobby Brown News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen