Mourning Mother's Death, Bobby Brown to Celebrate Her Life
R&B star Bobby Brown is in mourning following the death of his mother on Thursday, January 20. Carole Brown passed away in Los Angeles. She was 69 years old.
A statement from the singer reads, "It is a sad time for me right now. I am experiencing a tremendous loss, but I vow to celebrate her life in every way that I can with my entire family, including my fiance Alicia, and my children Bobbi Kristina, LaPrincia, Bobby Jr and Cassius."
Bobby Brown was married to Whitney Houston from 1992 until 2006. Bobbi Kristina is daughter of the pair whose marriage was officially dissolved on April 24, 2007.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly