Mourning Mother's Death, Bobby Brown to Celebrate Her Life
R&B star Bobby Brown is in mourning following the death of his mother on Thursday, January 20. Carole Brown passed away in Los Angeles. She was 69 years old.
A statement from the singer reads, "It is a sad time for me right now. I am experiencing a tremendous loss, but I vow to celebrate her life in every way that I can with my entire family, including my fiance Alicia, and my children Bobbi Kristina, LaPrincia, Bobby Jr and Cassius."
Bobby Brown was married to Whitney Houston from 1992 until 2006. Bobbi Kristina is daughter of the pair whose marriage was officially dissolved on April 24, 2007.
More Bobby Brown News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story