Mourning Mother's Death, Bobby Brown to Celebrate Her Life
R&B star Bobby Brown is in mourning following the death of his mother on Thursday, January 20. Carole Brown passed away in Los Angeles. She was 69 years old.
A statement from the singer reads, "It is a sad time for me right now. I am experiencing a tremendous loss, but I vow to celebrate her life in every way that I can with my entire family, including my fiance Alicia, and my children Bobbi Kristina, LaPrincia, Bobby Jr and Cassius."
Bobby Brown was married to Whitney Houston from 1992 until 2006. Bobbi Kristina is daughter of the pair whose marriage was officially dissolved on April 24, 2007.
More Bobby Brown News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris