James Franco Sports Blonde Wig to Promote Documentary at Sundance
James Franco gave Oscars producers a taste of his hosting skills when he donned a blonde Marilyn Monroe wig to front a tribute to 1970s sitcom "Three's Company" at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah.
The "127 Hours" star, who will co-host this year's Academy Awards with Anne Hathaway, was promoting his new documentary, "Three's Company: The Drama", and decided to show up in style. The 32 year old dressed up as TV show star Suzanne Somers.
Andie MacDowell and Eliza Dushku joined him at the party on Friday night, January 21. The Festival was kicked off on January 20 and lasts until January 30.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS