James Franco Sports Blonde Wig to Promote Documentary at Sundance
James Franco gave Oscars producers a taste of his hosting skills when he donned a blonde Marilyn Monroe wig to front a tribute to 1970s sitcom "Three's Company" at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah.
The "127 Hours" star, who will co-host this year's Academy Awards with Anne Hathaway, was promoting his new documentary, "Three's Company: The Drama", and decided to show up in style. The 32 year old dressed up as TV show star Suzanne Somers.
Andie MacDowell and Eliza Dushku joined him at the party on Friday night, January 21. The Festival was kicked off on January 20 and lasts until January 30.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support