James Franco Sports Blonde Wig to Promote Documentary at Sundance
James Franco gave Oscars producers a taste of his hosting skills when he donned a blonde Marilyn Monroe wig to front a tribute to 1970s sitcom "Three's Company" at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah.
The "127 Hours" star, who will co-host this year's Academy Awards with Anne Hathaway, was promoting his new documentary, "Three's Company: The Drama", and decided to show up in style. The 32 year old dressed up as TV show star Suzanne Somers.
Andie MacDowell and Eliza Dushku joined him at the party on Friday night, January 21. The Festival was kicked off on January 20 and lasts until January 30.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016