James Franco Sports Blonde Wig to Promote Documentary at Sundance
James Franco gave Oscars producers a taste of his hosting skills when he donned a blonde Marilyn Monroe wig to front a tribute to 1970s sitcom "Three's Company" at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah.
The "127 Hours" star, who will co-host this year's Academy Awards with Anne Hathaway, was promoting his new documentary, "Three's Company: The Drama", and decided to show up in style. The 32 year old dressed up as TV show star Suzanne Somers.
Andie MacDowell and Eliza Dushku joined him at the party on Friday night, January 21. The Festival was kicked off on January 20 and lasts until January 30.
More James Franco News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season