Jason Priestley Found Fan in His Bed and Underwear
Aging TV hunk Jason Priestley once found an obsessed fan in his bed, wearing his Calvin Klein underpants. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star had to leave work and head home when police called to alert him to a break-in at his Hollywood home.
He recalls, "I had a girl break into my house and she made it all the way into my bed and she was in a pair of my Calvin Klein underwear... and I came home and found her there. The cops were there too... They took her away. She set off the alarm to my house and that's when the cops came, and she refused to leave. So I came home from work and she was there... It was wild."
In his 40s, Priestley is now concentrating on directing. His latest project "Goodnight for Justice" in which his former "90210" co-star Luke Perry stars, premieres at 8 P.M. Saturday, Jan. 29, on the Hallmark Movie Channel.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media