Jason Priestley Found Fan in His Bed and Underwear
Aging TV hunk Jason Priestley once found an obsessed fan in his bed, wearing his Calvin Klein underpants. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star had to leave work and head home when police called to alert him to a break-in at his Hollywood home.
He recalls, "I had a girl break into my house and she made it all the way into my bed and she was in a pair of my Calvin Klein underwear... and I came home and found her there. The cops were there too... They took her away. She set off the alarm to my house and that's when the cops came, and she refused to leave. So I came home from work and she was there... It was wild."
In his 40s, Priestley is now concentrating on directing. His latest project "Goodnight for Justice" in which his former "90210" co-star Luke Perry stars, premieres at 8 P.M. Saturday, Jan. 29, on the Hallmark Movie Channel.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'