Jason Priestley Found Fan in His Bed and Underwear
Aging TV hunk Jason Priestley once found an obsessed fan in his bed, wearing his Calvin Klein underpants. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star had to leave work and head home when police called to alert him to a break-in at his Hollywood home.
He recalls, "I had a girl break into my house and she made it all the way into my bed and she was in a pair of my Calvin Klein underwear... and I came home and found her there. The cops were there too... They took her away. She set off the alarm to my house and that's when the cops came, and she refused to leave. So I came home from work and she was there... It was wild."
In his 40s, Priestley is now concentrating on directing. His latest project "Goodnight for Justice" in which his former "90210" co-star Luke Perry stars, premieres at 8 P.M. Saturday, Jan. 29, on the Hallmark Movie Channel.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival