Jason Priestley Found Fan in His Bed and Underwear
Aging TV hunk Jason Priestley once found an obsessed fan in his bed, wearing his Calvin Klein underpants. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star had to leave work and head home when police called to alert him to a break-in at his Hollywood home.
He recalls, "I had a girl break into my house and she made it all the way into my bed and she was in a pair of my Calvin Klein underwear... and I came home and found her there. The cops were there too... They took her away. She set off the alarm to my house and that's when the cops came, and she refused to leave. So I came home from work and she was there... It was wild."
In his 40s, Priestley is now concentrating on directing. His latest project "Goodnight for Justice" in which his former "90210" co-star Luke Perry stars, premieres at 8 P.M. Saturday, Jan. 29, on the Hallmark Movie Channel.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child