Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Home After Amputation
Zsa Zsa Gabor checked out of hospital on Saturday, January 22 to recover at home after doctors amputated half of her right leg. The 93-year-old actress is now resting at her mansion in Bel Air, California after a serious gangrene infection wouldn't heal, prompting the operation last week.
Her publicist John Blanchette insists doctors at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center are pleased with her progress. Nurses will be monitoring the star daily, according to the Associated Press.
The actress' husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt said after the successful surgery that he is selling their 26-bedroom mansion for sale because they can no longer afford the maintenance cost. "(I'm) sick and f**king tired of paying $30,000 a month... because we only use two rooms in the house," Anhalt said. They plan to move to a $1.5 million condominium.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story