Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Home After Amputation
Zsa Zsa Gabor checked out of hospital on Saturday, January 22 to recover at home after doctors amputated half of her right leg. The 93-year-old actress is now resting at her mansion in Bel Air, California after a serious gangrene infection wouldn't heal, prompting the operation last week.
Her publicist John Blanchette insists doctors at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center are pleased with her progress. Nurses will be monitoring the star daily, according to the Associated Press.
The actress' husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt said after the successful surgery that he is selling their 26-bedroom mansion for sale because they can no longer afford the maintenance cost. "(I'm) sick and f**king tired of paying $30,000 a month... because we only use two rooms in the house," Anhalt said. They plan to move to a $1.5 million condominium.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion