Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Home After Amputation
Zsa Zsa Gabor checked out of hospital on Saturday, January 22 to recover at home after doctors amputated half of her right leg. The 93-year-old actress is now resting at her mansion in Bel Air, California after a serious gangrene infection wouldn't heal, prompting the operation last week.
Her publicist John Blanchette insists doctors at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center are pleased with her progress. Nurses will be monitoring the star daily, according to the Associated Press.
The actress' husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt said after the successful surgery that he is selling their 26-bedroom mansion for sale because they can no longer afford the maintenance cost. "(I'm) sick and f**king tired of paying $30,000 a month... because we only use two rooms in the house," Anhalt said. They plan to move to a $1.5 million condominium.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars