Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Home After Amputation
Zsa Zsa Gabor checked out of hospital on Saturday, January 22 to recover at home after doctors amputated half of her right leg. The 93-year-old actress is now resting at her mansion in Bel Air, California after a serious gangrene infection wouldn't heal, prompting the operation last week.
Her publicist John Blanchette insists doctors at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center are pleased with her progress. Nurses will be monitoring the star daily, according to the Associated Press.
The actress' husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt said after the successful surgery that he is selling their 26-bedroom mansion for sale because they can no longer afford the maintenance cost. "(I'm) sick and f**king tired of paying $30,000 a month... because we only use two rooms in the house," Anhalt said. They plan to move to a $1.5 million condominium.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics