Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Home After Amputation
Zsa Zsa Gabor checked out of hospital on Saturday, January 22 to recover at home after doctors amputated half of her right leg. The 93-year-old actress is now resting at her mansion in Bel Air, California after a serious gangrene infection wouldn't heal, prompting the operation last week.
Her publicist John Blanchette insists doctors at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center are pleased with her progress. Nurses will be monitoring the star daily, according to the Associated Press.
The actress' husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt said after the successful surgery that he is selling their 26-bedroom mansion for sale because they can no longer afford the maintenance cost. "(I'm) sick and f**king tired of paying $30,000 a month... because we only use two rooms in the house," Anhalt said. They plan to move to a $1.5 million condominium.
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'