Former 'Idol' Hopeful Nikki McKibbi Blames Simon Cowell for Her Doomed Career
Former "American Idol" hopeful Nikki McKibbin's pop career was doomed early on when she rebuked Simon Cowell for a comment he made about her eyes, according to a new book. McKibbin was one of the wannabes on the first season of the show - but she blew her big chance when she upset Cowell.
Richard Rushfield, the author of American Idol: The Untold Story, tells BlogTalkRadio.com, "There was a lot more interaction between judges and contestants and Nikki McKibbin, who ended up coming in third place that year, says that Simon Cowell approached her backstage and made a comment about her eyes that she found offensive and creepy."
"She is not one to hold her tongue and lashed out at him and, in no uncertain terms, she says she told him she thought he was a perv. Subsequently, because of this or not, she was Simon's whipping post for the rest of the season and could do no right for the rest of the year after that."
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'