Oasis Fan Mistakes Liam Gallagher's Dandruff for Cocaine
Liam Gallagher suffers from skin disease psoriasis - and the condition is so bad, a fan once mistook flakes of skin on the rocker's scalp for cocaine. The former Oasis star has opened up about the disorder, revealing his entire body is covered in sensitive red patches.
And Gallagher credits the problem with causing one of his most bizarre fan incidents - after a devotee saw white flakes of skin shedding from his scalp and snorted his hair thinking it was cocaine. Gallagher tells Q magazine, "I've got bad skin. I've got psoriasis all over my f**king body. Everywhere except me face. And every now and again on me head."
"Everyone's backstage and this geezer (man) comes up to me off his t**s (intoxicated), going, 'I ain't seen Oasis for f**king years, f**king great.' And I'm going, 'Yeah, alright.' And he goes to his mate: 'Look Steve, he's even got cocaine in his hair.' And he pulls a bit of s**t out me hair and snorts it up both nostrils. On my f**king life, it's true."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet