Emma Bunton Announces Engagement to Jade Jones
Former Spice Girls star Emma Bunton celebrated her 35th birthday in style on Friday, January 21 - with an engagement ring. The one-time Baby Spice announced the happy news via Twtter.com on Sunday, January 23, posting a picture of the ring longtime boyfriend Jade Jones gave her.
She wrote, "Yahooooo I'm Engaged! Love you Jade! I'm a very happy lady!" She later confirmed the news during an appearance on British TV show "Dancing on Ice".
Bunton is expecting the couple's second child in May this year. They have been together for 11 years and have a three-year-old son, called Beau. Jones, a chef, was formerly a singer in British boy band Damage.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'