Emma Bunton Announces Engagement to Jade Jones
Former Spice Girls star Emma Bunton celebrated her 35th birthday in style on Friday, January 21 - with an engagement ring. The one-time Baby Spice announced the happy news via Twtter.com on Sunday, January 23, posting a picture of the ring longtime boyfriend Jade Jones gave her.
She wrote, "Yahooooo I'm Engaged! Love you Jade! I'm a very happy lady!" She later confirmed the news during an appearance on British TV show "Dancing on Ice".
Bunton is expecting the couple's second child in May this year. They have been together for 11 years and have a three-year-old son, called Beau. Jones, a chef, was formerly a singer in British boy band Damage.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!