Emma Bunton Announces Engagement to Jade Jones
Former Spice Girls star Emma Bunton celebrated her 35th birthday in style on Friday, January 21 - with an engagement ring. The one-time Baby Spice announced the happy news via Twtter.com on Sunday, January 23, posting a picture of the ring longtime boyfriend Jade Jones gave her.
She wrote, "Yahooooo I'm Engaged! Love you Jade! I'm a very happy lady!" She later confirmed the news during an appearance on British TV show "Dancing on Ice".
Bunton is expecting the couple's second child in May this year. They have been together for 11 years and have a three-year-old son, called Beau. Jones, a chef, was formerly a singer in British boy band Damage.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist