Emma Bunton Announces Engagement to Jade Jones
Former Spice Girls star Emma Bunton celebrated her 35th birthday in style on Friday, January 21 - with an engagement ring. The one-time Baby Spice announced the happy news via Twtter.com on Sunday, January 23, posting a picture of the ring longtime boyfriend Jade Jones gave her.
She wrote, "Yahooooo I'm Engaged! Love you Jade! I'm a very happy lady!" She later confirmed the news during an appearance on British TV show "Dancing on Ice".
Bunton is expecting the couple's second child in May this year. They have been together for 11 years and have a three-year-old son, called Beau. Jones, a chef, was formerly a singer in British boy band Damage.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign