Emma Bunton Announces Engagement to Jade Jones
Former Spice Girls star Emma Bunton celebrated her 35th birthday in style on Friday, January 21 - with an engagement ring. The one-time Baby Spice announced the happy news via Twtter.com on Sunday, January 23, posting a picture of the ring longtime boyfriend Jade Jones gave her.
She wrote, "Yahooooo I'm Engaged! Love you Jade! I'm a very happy lady!" She later confirmed the news during an appearance on British TV show "Dancing on Ice".
Bunton is expecting the couple's second child in May this year. They have been together for 11 years and have a three-year-old son, called Beau. Jones, a chef, was formerly a singer in British boy band Damage.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby