Deer Impaled on Eminem's Spiked Fence
Rapper Eminem is inadvertently helping to feed the needy in Michigan after a deer became impaled on a fence on his property. Local authorities were called out to the "Not Afraid" star's gated home in Clinton Township on Wednesday, January 19 after his security system was set off, sparking suspicion of a possible intruder.
Cops failed to find any indication of a break-in and dismissed the incident as a false alarm. However, it later emerged a deer had caused the security scare after attempting to jump over a spiked boundary fence.
Officers from the Department of Natural Resources attended the scene to investigate the incident. They later removed the dead deer and are planning to donate the meat to hungry families in the area, according to AllHipHop.com.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny