Deer Impaled on Eminem's Spiked Fence
Rapper Eminem is inadvertently helping to feed the needy in Michigan after a deer became impaled on a fence on his property. Local authorities were called out to the "Not Afraid" star's gated home in Clinton Township on Wednesday, January 19 after his security system was set off, sparking suspicion of a possible intruder.
Cops failed to find any indication of a break-in and dismissed the incident as a false alarm. However, it later emerged a deer had caused the security scare after attempting to jump over a spiked boundary fence.
Officers from the Department of Natural Resources attended the scene to investigate the incident. They later removed the dead deer and are planning to donate the meat to hungry families in the area, according to AllHipHop.com.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video