Deer Impaled on Eminem's Spiked Fence
Rapper Eminem is inadvertently helping to feed the needy in Michigan after a deer became impaled on a fence on his property. Local authorities were called out to the "Not Afraid" star's gated home in Clinton Township on Wednesday, January 19 after his security system was set off, sparking suspicion of a possible intruder.
Cops failed to find any indication of a break-in and dismissed the incident as a false alarm. However, it later emerged a deer had caused the security scare after attempting to jump over a spiked boundary fence.
Officers from the Department of Natural Resources attended the scene to investigate the incident. They later removed the dead deer and are planning to donate the meat to hungry families in the area, according to AllHipHop.com.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'