Deer Impaled on Eminem's Spiked Fence
Rapper Eminem is inadvertently helping to feed the needy in Michigan after a deer became impaled on a fence on his property. Local authorities were called out to the "Not Afraid" star's gated home in Clinton Township on Wednesday, January 19 after his security system was set off, sparking suspicion of a possible intruder.
Cops failed to find any indication of a break-in and dismissed the incident as a false alarm. However, it later emerged a deer had caused the security scare after attempting to jump over a spiked boundary fence.
Officers from the Department of Natural Resources attended the scene to investigate the incident. They later removed the dead deer and are planning to donate the meat to hungry families in the area, according to AllHipHop.com.
More Eminem News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie