Deer Impaled on Eminem's Spiked Fence
Rapper Eminem is inadvertently helping to feed the needy in Michigan after a deer became impaled on a fence on his property. Local authorities were called out to the "Not Afraid" star's gated home in Clinton Township on Wednesday, January 19 after his security system was set off, sparking suspicion of a possible intruder.
Cops failed to find any indication of a break-in and dismissed the incident as a false alarm. However, it later emerged a deer had caused the security scare after attempting to jump over a spiked boundary fence.
Officers from the Department of Natural Resources attended the scene to investigate the incident. They later removed the dead deer and are planning to donate the meat to hungry families in the area, according to AllHipHop.com.
More Eminem News
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body