Usher Laughed at Kicked-in-the-Face Incident
R&B superstar Usher has laughed off a recent concert mishap which saw him kicked in the face by a fan, insisting it's a "hazard of the job". The "Yeah!" hitmaker plucked one lucky woman from the audience to join him onstage at his New York concert last month and proceeded to lay her down on a couch as he serenaded her with his ballad "Trading Places".
But the show segment went awry when she accidentally knocked him in the face with her shoe, prompting Usher to quip, "We play rough in bed... We kick each other in the face and all that good stuff!" The embarrassed fan, Donnetia Rabb, 35, subsequently apologized to the singer and admitted to feeling guilty about drawing attention to "such a mishap during the evening of an amazing performance".
But Usher insists he wasn't hurt and he isn't mad at Rabb - because unscripted incidents during live shows are to be expected. He tells Us Weekly magazine, "In all my years, this is one of the most interesting experiences. I got a kick out of it! It looked worse than it actually was."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off