Usher Laughed at Kicked-in-the-Face Incident
R&B superstar Usher has laughed off a recent concert mishap which saw him kicked in the face by a fan, insisting it's a "hazard of the job". The "Yeah!" hitmaker plucked one lucky woman from the audience to join him onstage at his New York concert last month and proceeded to lay her down on a couch as he serenaded her with his ballad "Trading Places".
But the show segment went awry when she accidentally knocked him in the face with her shoe, prompting Usher to quip, "We play rough in bed... We kick each other in the face and all that good stuff!" The embarrassed fan, Donnetia Rabb, 35, subsequently apologized to the singer and admitted to feeling guilty about drawing attention to "such a mishap during the evening of an amazing performance".
But Usher insists he wasn't hurt and he isn't mad at Rabb - because unscripted incidents during live shows are to be expected. He tells Us Weekly magazine, "In all my years, this is one of the most interesting experiences. I got a kick out of it! It looked worse than it actually was."
More Usher News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant