Usher Laughed at Kicked-in-the-Face Incident
R&B superstar Usher has laughed off a recent concert mishap which saw him kicked in the face by a fan, insisting it's a "hazard of the job". The "Yeah!" hitmaker plucked one lucky woman from the audience to join him onstage at his New York concert last month and proceeded to lay her down on a couch as he serenaded her with his ballad "Trading Places".
But the show segment went awry when she accidentally knocked him in the face with her shoe, prompting Usher to quip, "We play rough in bed... We kick each other in the face and all that good stuff!" The embarrassed fan, Donnetia Rabb, 35, subsequently apologized to the singer and admitted to feeling guilty about drawing attention to "such a mishap during the evening of an amazing performance".
But Usher insists he wasn't hurt and he isn't mad at Rabb - because unscripted incidents during live shows are to be expected. He tells Us Weekly magazine, "In all my years, this is one of the most interesting experiences. I got a kick out of it! It looked worse than it actually was."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern