Usher Laughed at Kicked-in-the-Face Incident
R&B superstar Usher has laughed off a recent concert mishap which saw him kicked in the face by a fan, insisting it's a "hazard of the job". The "Yeah!" hitmaker plucked one lucky woman from the audience to join him onstage at his New York concert last month and proceeded to lay her down on a couch as he serenaded her with his ballad "Trading Places".
But the show segment went awry when she accidentally knocked him in the face with her shoe, prompting Usher to quip, "We play rough in bed... We kick each other in the face and all that good stuff!" The embarrassed fan, Donnetia Rabb, 35, subsequently apologized to the singer and admitted to feeling guilty about drawing attention to "such a mishap during the evening of an amazing performance".
But Usher insists he wasn't hurt and he isn't mad at Rabb - because unscripted incidents during live shows are to be expected. He tells Us Weekly magazine, "In all my years, this is one of the most interesting experiences. I got a kick out of it! It looked worse than it actually was."
More Usher News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video