Usher Laughed at Kicked-in-the-Face Incident
R&B superstar Usher has laughed off a recent concert mishap which saw him kicked in the face by a fan, insisting it's a "hazard of the job". The "Yeah!" hitmaker plucked one lucky woman from the audience to join him onstage at his New York concert last month and proceeded to lay her down on a couch as he serenaded her with his ballad "Trading Places".
But the show segment went awry when she accidentally knocked him in the face with her shoe, prompting Usher to quip, "We play rough in bed... We kick each other in the face and all that good stuff!" The embarrassed fan, Donnetia Rabb, 35, subsequently apologized to the singer and admitted to feeling guilty about drawing attention to "such a mishap during the evening of an amazing performance".
But Usher insists he wasn't hurt and he isn't mad at Rabb - because unscripted incidents during live shows are to be expected. He tells Us Weekly magazine, "In all my years, this is one of the most interesting experiences. I got a kick out of it! It looked worse than it actually was."
More Usher News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood