Jim Carrey Spotted on Date With 'Top Model' Alumna
Jim Carrey is enjoying some model company with a new woman - aspiring runway star Anchal Joseph. The comedian has been spotted out and about in New York with a string of beauties in recent weeks as he moves on from his 2010 break-up with his girlfriend of five years, actress/model Jenny McCarthy.
He enjoyed a theatre date with a mystery blonde last week, but it appears he's found a new love interest after stepping out with Joseph, a former contestant on Tyra Banks' reality show "America's Next Top Model", on Thursday, January 20.
"The Mask" star, 49, was photographed holding hands with the 24-year-old Indian stunner after attending a production of Laura Linney's Broadway play "Time Stands Still".
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!