Scheduling Conflicts Force Cee-Lo to Postpone U.K. Tour
Soul singer Cee-Lo Green has been forced to postpone his upcoming U.K. tour due to scheduling conflicts. The "Forget You" hitmaker was due to play a number of shows in Britain at the beginning of March, but due to unforeseen problems he has had to move the dates back.
But the Gnarls Barkley star has appeased fans by adding an extra concert to his tour, which will now kick off on March 26 in Glasgow, Scotland. Tickets for the original English shows in Birmingham, Manchester, London and Bristol all remain valid.
Cee-Lo recently recorded a new version of his viral hit single "F**k You" with Gwyneth Paltrow in New York. The two have also appeared on "Saturday Night Live" on January 15.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer