Scheduling Conflicts Force Cee-Lo to Postpone U.K. Tour
Soul singer Cee-Lo Green has been forced to postpone his upcoming U.K. tour due to scheduling conflicts. The "Forget You" hitmaker was due to play a number of shows in Britain at the beginning of March, but due to unforeseen problems he has had to move the dates back.
But the Gnarls Barkley star has appeased fans by adding an extra concert to his tour, which will now kick off on March 26 in Glasgow, Scotland. Tickets for the original English shows in Birmingham, Manchester, London and Bristol all remain valid.
Cee-Lo recently recorded a new version of his viral hit single "F**k You" with Gwyneth Paltrow in New York. The two have also appeared on "Saturday Night Live" on January 15.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed