Scheduling Conflicts Force Cee-Lo to Postpone U.K. Tour
Soul singer Cee-Lo Green has been forced to postpone his upcoming U.K. tour due to scheduling conflicts. The "Forget You" hitmaker was due to play a number of shows in Britain at the beginning of March, but due to unforeseen problems he has had to move the dates back.
But the Gnarls Barkley star has appeased fans by adding an extra concert to his tour, which will now kick off on March 26 in Glasgow, Scotland. Tickets for the original English shows in Birmingham, Manchester, London and Bristol all remain valid.
Cee-Lo recently recorded a new version of his viral hit single "F**k You" with Gwyneth Paltrow in New York. The two have also appeared on "Saturday Night Live" on January 15.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande