Scheduling Conflicts Force Cee-Lo to Postpone U.K. Tour
Soul singer Cee-Lo Green has been forced to postpone his upcoming U.K. tour due to scheduling conflicts. The "Forget You" hitmaker was due to play a number of shows in Britain at the beginning of March, but due to unforeseen problems he has had to move the dates back.
But the Gnarls Barkley star has appeased fans by adding an extra concert to his tour, which will now kick off on March 26 in Glasgow, Scotland. Tickets for the original English shows in Birmingham, Manchester, London and Bristol all remain valid.
Cee-Lo recently recorded a new version of his viral hit single "F**k You" with Gwyneth Paltrow in New York. The two have also appeared on "Saturday Night Live" on January 15.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo