Scheduling Conflicts Force Cee-Lo to Postpone U.K. Tour
Soul singer Cee-Lo Green has been forced to postpone his upcoming U.K. tour due to scheduling conflicts. The "Forget You" hitmaker was due to play a number of shows in Britain at the beginning of March, but due to unforeseen problems he has had to move the dates back.
But the Gnarls Barkley star has appeased fans by adding an extra concert to his tour, which will now kick off on March 26 in Glasgow, Scotland. Tickets for the original English shows in Birmingham, Manchester, London and Bristol all remain valid.
Cee-Lo recently recorded a new version of his viral hit single "F**k You" with Gwyneth Paltrow in New York. The two have also appeared on "Saturday Night Live" on January 15.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester