Alice Glass Hospitalized for Suspected Broken Ankle
Crystal Castles frontwoman Alice Glass was hospitalized in Japan this week with a suspected broken ankle. The singer underwent treatment at a medical facility in Tokyo after aggravating a previous injury sustained on tour.
Glass' bandmate Ethan Kath confirmed the news to Thevine.com.au, revealing their trip to Japan was "stressful" and telling the website, "Alice is injured... We're at the hospital, having x-rays taken. It appears that she has a broken ankle."
But the star is refusing to let her injury affect the band's schedule - they went ahead with a gig in Penrose, New Zealand on Friday night, January 21, and they are still set to head out on a tour of Australia next week.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'