Alice Glass Hospitalized for Suspected Broken Ankle
Crystal Castles frontwoman Alice Glass was hospitalized in Japan this week with a suspected broken ankle. The singer underwent treatment at a medical facility in Tokyo after aggravating a previous injury sustained on tour.
Glass' bandmate Ethan Kath confirmed the news to Thevine.com.au, revealing their trip to Japan was "stressful" and telling the website, "Alice is injured... We're at the hospital, having x-rays taken. It appears that she has a broken ankle."
But the star is refusing to let her injury affect the band's schedule - they went ahead with a gig in Penrose, New Zealand on Friday night, January 21, and they are still set to head out on a tour of Australia next week.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'