Alice Glass Hospitalized for Suspected Broken Ankle
Crystal Castles frontwoman Alice Glass was hospitalized in Japan this week with a suspected broken ankle. The singer underwent treatment at a medical facility in Tokyo after aggravating a previous injury sustained on tour.
Glass' bandmate Ethan Kath confirmed the news to Thevine.com.au, revealing their trip to Japan was "stressful" and telling the website, "Alice is injured... We're at the hospital, having x-rays taken. It appears that she has a broken ankle."
But the star is refusing to let her injury affect the band's schedule - they went ahead with a gig in Penrose, New Zealand on Friday night, January 21, and they are still set to head out on a tour of Australia next week.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding