Alice Glass Hospitalized for Suspected Broken Ankle
Crystal Castles frontwoman Alice Glass was hospitalized in Japan this week with a suspected broken ankle. The singer underwent treatment at a medical facility in Tokyo after aggravating a previous injury sustained on tour.
Glass' bandmate Ethan Kath confirmed the news to Thevine.com.au, revealing their trip to Japan was "stressful" and telling the website, "Alice is injured... We're at the hospital, having x-rays taken. It appears that she has a broken ankle."
But the star is refusing to let her injury affect the band's schedule - they went ahead with a gig in Penrose, New Zealand on Friday night, January 21, and they are still set to head out on a tour of Australia next week.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed