Alice Glass Hospitalized for Suspected Broken Ankle
Crystal Castles frontwoman Alice Glass was hospitalized in Japan this week with a suspected broken ankle. The singer underwent treatment at a medical facility in Tokyo after aggravating a previous injury sustained on tour.
Glass' bandmate Ethan Kath confirmed the news to Thevine.com.au, revealing their trip to Japan was "stressful" and telling the website, "Alice is injured... We're at the hospital, having x-rays taken. It appears that she has a broken ankle."
But the star is refusing to let her injury affect the band's schedule - they went ahead with a gig in Penrose, New Zealand on Friday night, January 21, and they are still set to head out on a tour of Australia next week.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'