Monica Secretly Tied the Knot With Shannon Brown
R&B singer Monica has confirmed she secretly married her basketball star boyfriend Shannon Brown in November last year. The "Boy Is Mine" hitmaker began dating the Los Angeles Lakers player last summer after he portrayed her love interest in her music video for "Love All Over Me".
Rumors of an engagement were rife in October 2010 when Monica showed off a sparking diamond ring in a picture posted on her Twitter.com page. The singer has now confirmed the couple tied the knot a month later, sealing their whirlwind romance.
She tells HipHollywood.com, "This is a very special time in my life. I am blessed to have married the man that God sent me. He's loving, compassionate, strong and supportive of my children, family and career. I look forward to our lives together."
The secret ceremony took place at Monica's Los Angeles home. She was previously engaged to rapper Rodney 'Rocko' Hill, the father of her two sons. They split in late 2009.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest