Minnie Driver Saved Star From Embarrassment at Golden Globes
Minnie Driver came to the rescue of a hapless young actress at the recent Golden Globes after noticing the unnamed star had accidentally tucked her dress into her underwear. The British star spotted the woman, who she is refusing to name, in a bathroom at an official afterparty following the glitzy Los Angeles ceremony last weekend, on January 16 and helped her before she could embarrass herself in public.
Driver describes the girl as a "very gorgeous, lovely, young actress" and alerted her to the 'wardrobe malfunction'.
She tells U.S. TV host Ellen DeGeneres, "I did stop and help her, and I said, 'I'm just glad you're wearing knickers (panties).' But I don't think she knew what knickers were because it's an English word, but it was good. It was really good. It was a good story."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation