Minnie Driver Saved Star From Embarrassment at Golden Globes
Minnie Driver came to the rescue of a hapless young actress at the recent Golden Globes after noticing the unnamed star had accidentally tucked her dress into her underwear. The British star spotted the woman, who she is refusing to name, in a bathroom at an official afterparty following the glitzy Los Angeles ceremony last weekend, on January 16 and helped her before she could embarrass herself in public.
Driver describes the girl as a "very gorgeous, lovely, young actress" and alerted her to the 'wardrobe malfunction'.
She tells U.S. TV host Ellen DeGeneres, "I did stop and help her, and I said, 'I'm just glad you're wearing knickers (panties).' But I don't think she knew what knickers were because it's an English word, but it was good. It was really good. It was a good story."
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes