Minnie Driver Saved Star From Embarrassment at Golden Globes
Minnie Driver came to the rescue of a hapless young actress at the recent Golden Globes after noticing the unnamed star had accidentally tucked her dress into her underwear. The British star spotted the woman, who she is refusing to name, in a bathroom at an official afterparty following the glitzy Los Angeles ceremony last weekend, on January 16 and helped her before she could embarrass herself in public.
Driver describes the girl as a "very gorgeous, lovely, young actress" and alerted her to the 'wardrobe malfunction'.
She tells U.S. TV host Ellen DeGeneres, "I did stop and help her, and I said, 'I'm just glad you're wearing knickers (panties).' But I don't think she knew what knickers were because it's an English word, but it was good. It was really good. It was a good story."
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance