Minnie Driver Saved Star From Embarrassment at Golden Globes
Minnie Driver came to the rescue of a hapless young actress at the recent Golden Globes after noticing the unnamed star had accidentally tucked her dress into her underwear. The British star spotted the woman, who she is refusing to name, in a bathroom at an official afterparty following the glitzy Los Angeles ceremony last weekend, on January 16 and helped her before she could embarrass herself in public.
Driver describes the girl as a "very gorgeous, lovely, young actress" and alerted her to the 'wardrobe malfunction'.
She tells U.S. TV host Ellen DeGeneres, "I did stop and help her, and I said, 'I'm just glad you're wearing knickers (panties).' But I don't think she knew what knickers were because it's an English word, but it was good. It was really good. It was a good story."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance