Minnie Driver Saved Star From Embarrassment at Golden Globes
Minnie Driver came to the rescue of a hapless young actress at the recent Golden Globes after noticing the unnamed star had accidentally tucked her dress into her underwear. The British star spotted the woman, who she is refusing to name, in a bathroom at an official afterparty following the glitzy Los Angeles ceremony last weekend, on January 16 and helped her before she could embarrass herself in public.
Driver describes the girl as a "very gorgeous, lovely, young actress" and alerted her to the 'wardrobe malfunction'.
She tells U.S. TV host Ellen DeGeneres, "I did stop and help her, and I said, 'I'm just glad you're wearing knickers (panties).' But I don't think she knew what knickers were because it's an English word, but it was good. It was really good. It was a good story."
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair