Sienna Miller Joins Jude Law in London's West End
Sienna Miller is joining her boyfriend Jude Law in London's West End this year - she has signed up to star in a new production of Terrence Rattigan's "Flare Path".
Law recently announced he will be returning to the London stage in 2011 to star in Eugene O'Neill's play "Anna Christie", and now his former fiancee has also signed up to lead the cast of a theater production in the U.K. capital. Miller will play a former actress married to a fighter pilot in the World War II drama, which will be directed by revered theatre mogul Sir Trevor Nunn.
She says, "Once we're in the rehearsal room there's no one like Trevor to tell a story like this, and to uncover the subtext." The play will open in March.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker