Sienna Miller Joins Jude Law in London's West End
Sienna Miller is joining her boyfriend Jude Law in London's West End this year - she has signed up to star in a new production of Terrence Rattigan's "Flare Path".
Law recently announced he will be returning to the London stage in 2011 to star in Eugene O'Neill's play "Anna Christie", and now his former fiancee has also signed up to lead the cast of a theater production in the U.K. capital. Miller will play a former actress married to a fighter pilot in the World War II drama, which will be directed by revered theatre mogul Sir Trevor Nunn.
She says, "Once we're in the rehearsal room there's no one like Trevor to tell a story like this, and to uncover the subtext." The play will open in March.
More Sienna Miller News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer