Sienna Miller Joins Jude Law in London's West End
Sienna Miller is joining her boyfriend Jude Law in London's West End this year - she has signed up to star in a new production of Terrence Rattigan's "Flare Path".
Law recently announced he will be returning to the London stage in 2011 to star in Eugene O'Neill's play "Anna Christie", and now his former fiancee has also signed up to lead the cast of a theater production in the U.K. capital. Miller will play a former actress married to a fighter pilot in the World War II drama, which will be directed by revered theatre mogul Sir Trevor Nunn.
She says, "Once we're in the rehearsal room there's no one like Trevor to tell a story like this, and to uncover the subtext." The play will open in March.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake