Sienna Miller Joins Jude Law in London's West End
Sienna Miller is joining her boyfriend Jude Law in London's West End this year - she has signed up to star in a new production of Terrence Rattigan's "Flare Path".
Law recently announced he will be returning to the London stage in 2011 to star in Eugene O'Neill's play "Anna Christie", and now his former fiancee has also signed up to lead the cast of a theater production in the U.K. capital. Miller will play a former actress married to a fighter pilot in the World War II drama, which will be directed by revered theatre mogul Sir Trevor Nunn.
She says, "Once we're in the rehearsal room there's no one like Trevor to tell a story like this, and to uncover the subtext." The play will open in March.
More Sienna Miller News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs