Sienna Miller Joins Jude Law in London's West End
Sienna Miller is joining her boyfriend Jude Law in London's West End this year - she has signed up to star in a new production of Terrence Rattigan's "Flare Path".
Law recently announced he will be returning to the London stage in 2011 to star in Eugene O'Neill's play "Anna Christie", and now his former fiancee has also signed up to lead the cast of a theater production in the U.K. capital. Miller will play a former actress married to a fighter pilot in the World War II drama, which will be directed by revered theatre mogul Sir Trevor Nunn.
She says, "Once we're in the rehearsal room there's no one like Trevor to tell a story like this, and to uncover the subtext." The play will open in March.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer