Alexis Neiers Pleads Not Guilty to Drug Possession
Embattled reality TV star Alexis Neiers has pleaded not guilty to drug possession charges after police allegedly caught her with black tar heroin last month. The "Pretty Wild" star was ordered to rehab in early December for a probation violation, stemming from her involvement in a raid on actor Orlando Bloom's Los Angeles home.
She failed to check in with her probation officer and when cops moved to arrest her, they allegedly found her in possession of drugs. Neiers was arraigned on Thursday, January 20 and pleaded not guilty to a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of a smoking device, according to TMZ.com.
She is due back in court in March.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch