Alexis Neiers Pleads Not Guilty to Drug Possession
Embattled reality TV star Alexis Neiers has pleaded not guilty to drug possession charges after police allegedly caught her with black tar heroin last month. The "Pretty Wild" star was ordered to rehab in early December for a probation violation, stemming from her involvement in a raid on actor Orlando Bloom's Los Angeles home.
She failed to check in with her probation officer and when cops moved to arrest her, they allegedly found her in possession of drugs. Neiers was arraigned on Thursday, January 20 and pleaded not guilty to a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of a smoking device, according to TMZ.com.
She is due back in court in March.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season