Alexis Neiers Pleads Not Guilty to Drug Possession
Embattled reality TV star Alexis Neiers has pleaded not guilty to drug possession charges after police allegedly caught her with black tar heroin last month. The "Pretty Wild" star was ordered to rehab in early December for a probation violation, stemming from her involvement in a raid on actor Orlando Bloom's Los Angeles home.
She failed to check in with her probation officer and when cops moved to arrest her, they allegedly found her in possession of drugs. Neiers was arraigned on Thursday, January 20 and pleaded not guilty to a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of a smoking device, according to TMZ.com.
She is due back in court in March.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special