Alexis Neiers Pleads Not Guilty to Drug Possession
Embattled reality TV star Alexis Neiers has pleaded not guilty to drug possession charges after police allegedly caught her with black tar heroin last month. The "Pretty Wild" star was ordered to rehab in early December for a probation violation, stemming from her involvement in a raid on actor Orlando Bloom's Los Angeles home.
She failed to check in with her probation officer and when cops moved to arrest her, they allegedly found her in possession of drugs. Neiers was arraigned on Thursday, January 20 and pleaded not guilty to a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of a smoking device, according to TMZ.com.
She is due back in court in March.
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer