Alexis Neiers Pleads Not Guilty to Drug Possession
Embattled reality TV star Alexis Neiers has pleaded not guilty to drug possession charges after police allegedly caught her with black tar heroin last month. The "Pretty Wild" star was ordered to rehab in early December for a probation violation, stemming from her involvement in a raid on actor Orlando Bloom's Los Angeles home.
She failed to check in with her probation officer and when cops moved to arrest her, they allegedly found her in possession of drugs. Neiers was arraigned on Thursday, January 20 and pleaded not guilty to a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of a smoking device, according to TMZ.com.
She is due back in court in March.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival