Rihanna's Father Forgave Chris Brown After Brutal Attack
Rihanna's father admits he "feels sorry" for his daughter's ex-lover Chris Brown despite his brutal attack on the pop star two years ago. The "Umbrella" singer fell out with her father Ronald Fenty in 2009 after he spoke to the media on her behalf in the wake of her infamous fight with her then-boyfriend.
Fenty, who reconciled with Rihanna over the Christmas period, has now risked his daughter's wrath again by admitting he is sympathetic towards the "Kiss Kiss" singer - because a "stupid mistake" has had a negative effect on his career. He tells Britain's The Sun, "It was really tough seeing the pictures of her beaten up."
"But I have forgiven him. He has lost so much from one stupid mistake. So me making him feel even worse makes no sense. I feel sorry for him now."
More Rihanna News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala