Rihanna's Father Forgave Chris Brown After Brutal Attack
Rihanna's father admits he "feels sorry" for his daughter's ex-lover Chris Brown despite his brutal attack on the pop star two years ago. The "Umbrella" singer fell out with her father Ronald Fenty in 2009 after he spoke to the media on her behalf in the wake of her infamous fight with her then-boyfriend.
Fenty, who reconciled with Rihanna over the Christmas period, has now risked his daughter's wrath again by admitting he is sympathetic towards the "Kiss Kiss" singer - because a "stupid mistake" has had a negative effect on his career. He tells Britain's The Sun, "It was really tough seeing the pictures of her beaten up."
"But I have forgiven him. He has lost so much from one stupid mistake. So me making him feel even worse makes no sense. I feel sorry for him now."
More Rihanna News
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film