Rihanna's Father Forgave Chris Brown After Brutal Attack
Rihanna's father admits he "feels sorry" for his daughter's ex-lover Chris Brown despite his brutal attack on the pop star two years ago. The "Umbrella" singer fell out with her father Ronald Fenty in 2009 after he spoke to the media on her behalf in the wake of her infamous fight with her then-boyfriend.
Fenty, who reconciled with Rihanna over the Christmas period, has now risked his daughter's wrath again by admitting he is sympathetic towards the "Kiss Kiss" singer - because a "stupid mistake" has had a negative effect on his career. He tells Britain's The Sun, "It was really tough seeing the pictures of her beaten up."
"But I have forgiven him. He has lost so much from one stupid mistake. So me making him feel even worse makes no sense. I feel sorry for him now."
More Rihanna News
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show