Rihanna's Father Forgave Chris Brown After Brutal Attack
Rihanna's father admits he "feels sorry" for his daughter's ex-lover Chris Brown despite his brutal attack on the pop star two years ago. The "Umbrella" singer fell out with her father Ronald Fenty in 2009 after he spoke to the media on her behalf in the wake of her infamous fight with her then-boyfriend.
Fenty, who reconciled with Rihanna over the Christmas period, has now risked his daughter's wrath again by admitting he is sympathetic towards the "Kiss Kiss" singer - because a "stupid mistake" has had a negative effect on his career. He tells Britain's The Sun, "It was really tough seeing the pictures of her beaten up."
"But I have forgiven him. He has lost so much from one stupid mistake. So me making him feel even worse makes no sense. I feel sorry for him now."
More Rihanna News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms