Rihanna's Father Forgave Chris Brown After Brutal Attack
Rihanna's father admits he "feels sorry" for his daughter's ex-lover Chris Brown despite his brutal attack on the pop star two years ago. The "Umbrella" singer fell out with her father Ronald Fenty in 2009 after he spoke to the media on her behalf in the wake of her infamous fight with her then-boyfriend.
Fenty, who reconciled with Rihanna over the Christmas period, has now risked his daughter's wrath again by admitting he is sympathetic towards the "Kiss Kiss" singer - because a "stupid mistake" has had a negative effect on his career. He tells Britain's The Sun, "It was really tough seeing the pictures of her beaten up."
"But I have forgiven him. He has lost so much from one stupid mistake. So me making him feel even worse makes no sense. I feel sorry for him now."
More Rihanna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!