Memoir of Colin Farrell's Ex to Be Turned Into Movie
Hollywood has fallen for Colin Farrell's ex-girlfriend Emma Forrest - her upcoming memoir is about to made into a major new movie. The book, "Your Voice in My Head", will hit stores in America on May 3 and it has already been optioned by Ruby Films, the British company behind "The Other Boleyn Girl", according to EW.com.
The biography chronicles a very hard time in her life while she was dating Colin Farrell, he's referred to as GH (Gypsy Husband) in the book, in which she battled bulimia, cutting, self-destructive behavior and survived a suicide attempt before finding help with a psychiatrist who acted as a life preserver as things were spinning out of control.
The memoir is described as a "modern-day fairy tale" is focused more on her road to recovery than with juicy details of their relationship. Other details about the big screen project are not known yet.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'