Memoir of Colin Farrell's Ex to Be Turned Into Movie
Hollywood has fallen for Colin Farrell's ex-girlfriend Emma Forrest - her upcoming memoir is about to made into a major new movie. The book, "Your Voice in My Head", will hit stores in America on May 3 and it has already been optioned by Ruby Films, the British company behind "The Other Boleyn Girl", according to EW.com.
The biography chronicles a very hard time in her life while she was dating Colin Farrell, he's referred to as GH (Gypsy Husband) in the book, in which she battled bulimia, cutting, self-destructive behavior and survived a suicide attempt before finding help with a psychiatrist who acted as a life preserver as things were spinning out of control.
The memoir is described as a "modern-day fairy tale" is focused more on her road to recovery than with juicy details of their relationship. Other details about the big screen project are not known yet.
More Colin Farrell News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event