Memoir of Colin Farrell's Ex to Be Turned Into Movie
Hollywood has fallen for Colin Farrell's ex-girlfriend Emma Forrest - her upcoming memoir is about to made into a major new movie. The book, "Your Voice in My Head", will hit stores in America on May 3 and it has already been optioned by Ruby Films, the British company behind "The Other Boleyn Girl", according to EW.com.
The biography chronicles a very hard time in her life while she was dating Colin Farrell, he's referred to as GH (Gypsy Husband) in the book, in which she battled bulimia, cutting, self-destructive behavior and survived a suicide attempt before finding help with a psychiatrist who acted as a life preserver as things were spinning out of control.
The memoir is described as a "modern-day fairy tale" is focused more on her road to recovery than with juicy details of their relationship. Other details about the big screen project are not known yet.
More Colin Farrell News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights