Memoir of Colin Farrell's Ex to Be Turned Into Movie
Hollywood has fallen for Colin Farrell's ex-girlfriend Emma Forrest - her upcoming memoir is about to made into a major new movie. The book, "Your Voice in My Head", will hit stores in America on May 3 and it has already been optioned by Ruby Films, the British company behind "The Other Boleyn Girl", according to EW.com.
The biography chronicles a very hard time in her life while she was dating Colin Farrell, he's referred to as GH (Gypsy Husband) in the book, in which she battled bulimia, cutting, self-destructive behavior and survived a suicide attempt before finding help with a psychiatrist who acted as a life preserver as things were spinning out of control.
The memoir is described as a "modern-day fairy tale" is focused more on her road to recovery than with juicy details of their relationship. Other details about the big screen project are not known yet.
More Colin Farrell News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'