Memoir of Colin Farrell's Ex to Be Turned Into Movie
Hollywood has fallen for Colin Farrell's ex-girlfriend Emma Forrest - her upcoming memoir is about to made into a major new movie. The book, "Your Voice in My Head", will hit stores in America on May 3 and it has already been optioned by Ruby Films, the British company behind "The Other Boleyn Girl", according to EW.com.
The biography chronicles a very hard time in her life while she was dating Colin Farrell, he's referred to as GH (Gypsy Husband) in the book, in which she battled bulimia, cutting, self-destructive behavior and survived a suicide attempt before finding help with a psychiatrist who acted as a life preserver as things were spinning out of control.
The memoir is described as a "modern-day fairy tale" is focused more on her road to recovery than with juicy details of their relationship. Other details about the big screen project are not known yet.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal