Megadeth's Song Saved a Boy From Wolves Attack
Rockers Megadeth inadvertently saved a Norwegian teenager's life when the lad used the band's music to escape a pack of wolves. The 13 year old was listening to the heavy rockers on his mobile phone when the four wolves appeared before him while he was walking home from school in Rakkestad, according to website Zvuki.ru.
Thinking quickly, the teen simply turned up the volume and waved his phone at the creatures, which were scared away by the noise. The boy told local reporters he had been taught not to run from wolves who live in the forests near his home but to scare them off with loud noises.
It is unclear which of the rockers' songs was played at that time.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs