Megadeth's Song Saved a Boy From Wolves Attack
Rockers Megadeth inadvertently saved a Norwegian teenager's life when the lad used the band's music to escape a pack of wolves. The 13 year old was listening to the heavy rockers on his mobile phone when the four wolves appeared before him while he was walking home from school in Rakkestad, according to website Zvuki.ru.
Thinking quickly, the teen simply turned up the volume and waved his phone at the creatures, which were scared away by the noise. The boy told local reporters he had been taught not to run from wolves who live in the forests near his home but to scare them off with loud noises.
It is unclear which of the rockers' songs was played at that time.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show