Megadeth's Song Saved a Boy From Wolves Attack
Rockers Megadeth inadvertently saved a Norwegian teenager's life when the lad used the band's music to escape a pack of wolves. The 13 year old was listening to the heavy rockers on his mobile phone when the four wolves appeared before him while he was walking home from school in Rakkestad, according to website Zvuki.ru.
Thinking quickly, the teen simply turned up the volume and waved his phone at the creatures, which were scared away by the noise. The boy told local reporters he had been taught not to run from wolves who live in the forests near his home but to scare them off with loud noises.
It is unclear which of the rockers' songs was played at that time.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger