Megadeth's Song Saved a Boy From Wolves Attack
Rockers Megadeth inadvertently saved a Norwegian teenager's life when the lad used the band's music to escape a pack of wolves. The 13 year old was listening to the heavy rockers on his mobile phone when the four wolves appeared before him while he was walking home from school in Rakkestad, according to website Zvuki.ru.
Thinking quickly, the teen simply turned up the volume and waved his phone at the creatures, which were scared away by the noise. The boy told local reporters he had been taught not to run from wolves who live in the forests near his home but to scare them off with loud noises.
It is unclear which of the rockers' songs was played at that time.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'