Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Reunite in a Dinner for Two
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal have sparked speculation they are working on rebuilding their romance after reportedly meeting for a restaurant date near the singer's home in Nashville, Tennessee. The unlikely pair split before Christmas 2010, just months after embarking on a relationship, and they spent their respective December birthdays and the holidays apart.
But the stars are rumored to be giving their love another chance - they reunited at a Nashville eatery on Wednesday, January 19, according to People.com. A source says, "They were cordial to one another, but not affectionate. There was no holding hands, but they seemed happy together. They sat next to the fireplace just chatting away."
Swift, 21, was last seen with the actor, 30, in Los Angeles on December 9.
More Taylor Swift News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season