Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Reunite in a Dinner for Two
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal have sparked speculation they are working on rebuilding their romance after reportedly meeting for a restaurant date near the singer's home in Nashville, Tennessee. The unlikely pair split before Christmas 2010, just months after embarking on a relationship, and they spent their respective December birthdays and the holidays apart.
But the stars are rumored to be giving their love another chance - they reunited at a Nashville eatery on Wednesday, January 19, according to People.com. A source says, "They were cordial to one another, but not affectionate. There was no holding hands, but they seemed happy together. They sat next to the fireplace just chatting away."
Swift, 21, was last seen with the actor, 30, in Los Angeles on December 9.
More Taylor Swift News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise