Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Reunite in a Dinner for Two
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal have sparked speculation they are working on rebuilding their romance after reportedly meeting for a restaurant date near the singer's home in Nashville, Tennessee. The unlikely pair split before Christmas 2010, just months after embarking on a relationship, and they spent their respective December birthdays and the holidays apart.
But the stars are rumored to be giving their love another chance - they reunited at a Nashville eatery on Wednesday, January 19, according to People.com. A source says, "They were cordial to one another, but not affectionate. There was no holding hands, but they seemed happy together. They sat next to the fireplace just chatting away."
Swift, 21, was last seen with the actor, 30, in Los Angeles on December 9.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked