Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Reunite in a Dinner for Two
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal have sparked speculation they are working on rebuilding their romance after reportedly meeting for a restaurant date near the singer's home in Nashville, Tennessee. The unlikely pair split before Christmas 2010, just months after embarking on a relationship, and they spent their respective December birthdays and the holidays apart.
But the stars are rumored to be giving their love another chance - they reunited at a Nashville eatery on Wednesday, January 19, according to People.com. A source says, "They were cordial to one another, but not affectionate. There was no holding hands, but they seemed happy together. They sat next to the fireplace just chatting away."
Swift, 21, was last seen with the actor, 30, in Los Angeles on December 9.
More Taylor Swift News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman