Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Reunite in a Dinner for Two
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal have sparked speculation they are working on rebuilding their romance after reportedly meeting for a restaurant date near the singer's home in Nashville, Tennessee. The unlikely pair split before Christmas 2010, just months after embarking on a relationship, and they spent their respective December birthdays and the holidays apart.
But the stars are rumored to be giving their love another chance - they reunited at a Nashville eatery on Wednesday, January 19, according to People.com. A source says, "They were cordial to one another, but not affectionate. There was no holding hands, but they seemed happy together. They sat next to the fireplace just chatting away."
Swift, 21, was last seen with the actor, 30, in Los Angeles on December 9.
More Taylor Swift News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says