Halle Berry and Eva Longoria Have the Best Bodies at Golden Globes
Halle Berry and Eva Longoria were big winners on the red carpet at Sunday's January 16 Golden Globes, topping Fitness magazine's Best Bodies poll. Publication editors have awarded Berry the Best Body accolade, describing the actress as "slim and shapely", while "Desperate Housewives" star Longoria lands the Best Revenge Body accolade for looking great, despite the heartbreak of her marriage split from sports star Tony Parker.
Also honored for their red carpet looks: Anne Hathaway (Best Back), Claire Danes (Best Shoulders), Amy Adams (Best Toned Arms), Sofia Vergara (Best Hourglass Figure), Jennifer Lopez (Best Butt) and pregnant Natalie Portman (Best Baby Bump).
"Mad Men" star January Jones also impressed in her revealing red dress, claiming the Fitness editors' Best Dare-to-Bare-It Look, and 73-year-old Jane Fonda picked up the Best Comeback award.
More Halle Berry News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel