Halle Berry and Eva Longoria Have the Best Bodies at Golden Globes
Halle Berry and Eva Longoria were big winners on the red carpet at Sunday's January 16 Golden Globes, topping Fitness magazine's Best Bodies poll. Publication editors have awarded Berry the Best Body accolade, describing the actress as "slim and shapely", while "Desperate Housewives" star Longoria lands the Best Revenge Body accolade for looking great, despite the heartbreak of her marriage split from sports star Tony Parker.
Also honored for their red carpet looks: Anne Hathaway (Best Back), Claire Danes (Best Shoulders), Amy Adams (Best Toned Arms), Sofia Vergara (Best Hourglass Figure), Jennifer Lopez (Best Butt) and pregnant Natalie Portman (Best Baby Bump).
"Mad Men" star January Jones also impressed in her revealing red dress, claiming the Fitness editors' Best Dare-to-Bare-It Look, and 73-year-old Jane Fonda picked up the Best Comeback award.
More Halle Berry News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media