Halle Berry and Eva Longoria Have the Best Bodies at Golden Globes
Halle Berry and Eva Longoria were big winners on the red carpet at Sunday's January 16 Golden Globes, topping Fitness magazine's Best Bodies poll. Publication editors have awarded Berry the Best Body accolade, describing the actress as "slim and shapely", while "Desperate Housewives" star Longoria lands the Best Revenge Body accolade for looking great, despite the heartbreak of her marriage split from sports star Tony Parker.
Also honored for their red carpet looks: Anne Hathaway (Best Back), Claire Danes (Best Shoulders), Amy Adams (Best Toned Arms), Sofia Vergara (Best Hourglass Figure), Jennifer Lopez (Best Butt) and pregnant Natalie Portman (Best Baby Bump).
"Mad Men" star January Jones also impressed in her revealing red dress, claiming the Fitness editors' Best Dare-to-Bare-It Look, and 73-year-old Jane Fonda picked up the Best Comeback award.
More Halle Berry News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?