Peter Facinelli Struggling to Shoot Two 'Twilight' Movies
Actor Peter Facinelli is finding it difficult to shoot both "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" movies at the same time - because he keeps forgetting which scenes he's filming. The star, who plays vampire Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the franchise, is busy working on the final pictures, which are set for release later this year and 2012.
Scenes from both movies are being shot simultaneously, and Facinelli admits he's struggling to keep track of what he's doing. He tells E! Online, "It's a little bit more difficult. It's a little more intimidating because there's so much work to be done, and you're jumping from one movie to another."
"It's not in any kind of order so it does get daunting as you figure out which movie you're in and what sequences you're in... It's long hours. But we're putting in the work and hopefully it will come together as it always does."
And the actor admits he's so active on-set, he barely has time to stop for meals, "We're so busy, we don't even eat anymore. We just stopped eating."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard