Peter Facinelli Struggling to Shoot Two 'Twilight' Movies
Actor Peter Facinelli is finding it difficult to shoot both "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" movies at the same time - because he keeps forgetting which scenes he's filming. The star, who plays vampire Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the franchise, is busy working on the final pictures, which are set for release later this year and 2012.
Scenes from both movies are being shot simultaneously, and Facinelli admits he's struggling to keep track of what he's doing. He tells E! Online, "It's a little bit more difficult. It's a little more intimidating because there's so much work to be done, and you're jumping from one movie to another."
"It's not in any kind of order so it does get daunting as you figure out which movie you're in and what sequences you're in... It's long hours. But we're putting in the work and hopefully it will come together as it always does."
And the actor admits he's so active on-set, he barely has time to stop for meals, "We're so busy, we don't even eat anymore. We just stopped eating."
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London