Peter Facinelli Struggling to Shoot Two 'Twilight' Movies
Actor Peter Facinelli is finding it difficult to shoot both "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" movies at the same time - because he keeps forgetting which scenes he's filming. The star, who plays vampire Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the franchise, is busy working on the final pictures, which are set for release later this year and 2012.
Scenes from both movies are being shot simultaneously, and Facinelli admits he's struggling to keep track of what he's doing. He tells E! Online, "It's a little bit more difficult. It's a little more intimidating because there's so much work to be done, and you're jumping from one movie to another."
"It's not in any kind of order so it does get daunting as you figure out which movie you're in and what sequences you're in... It's long hours. But we're putting in the work and hopefully it will come together as it always does."
And the actor admits he's so active on-set, he barely has time to stop for meals, "We're so busy, we don't even eat anymore. We just stopped eating."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media