Peter Facinelli Struggling to Shoot Two 'Twilight' Movies
Actor Peter Facinelli is finding it difficult to shoot both "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" movies at the same time - because he keeps forgetting which scenes he's filming. The star, who plays vampire Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the franchise, is busy working on the final pictures, which are set for release later this year and 2012.
Scenes from both movies are being shot simultaneously, and Facinelli admits he's struggling to keep track of what he's doing. He tells E! Online, "It's a little bit more difficult. It's a little more intimidating because there's so much work to be done, and you're jumping from one movie to another."
"It's not in any kind of order so it does get daunting as you figure out which movie you're in and what sequences you're in... It's long hours. But we're putting in the work and hopefully it will come together as it always does."
And the actor admits he's so active on-set, he barely has time to stop for meals, "We're so busy, we don't even eat anymore. We just stopped eating."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'