Peter Facinelli Struggling to Shoot Two 'Twilight' Movies
Actor Peter Facinelli is finding it difficult to shoot both "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" movies at the same time - because he keeps forgetting which scenes he's filming. The star, who plays vampire Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the franchise, is busy working on the final pictures, which are set for release later this year and 2012.
Scenes from both movies are being shot simultaneously, and Facinelli admits he's struggling to keep track of what he's doing. He tells E! Online, "It's a little bit more difficult. It's a little more intimidating because there's so much work to be done, and you're jumping from one movie to another."
"It's not in any kind of order so it does get daunting as you figure out which movie you're in and what sequences you're in... It's long hours. But we're putting in the work and hopefully it will come together as it always does."
And the actor admits he's so active on-set, he barely has time to stop for meals, "We're so busy, we don't even eat anymore. We just stopped eating."
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?