Yo Gotti Cleared of Riot Charge
Rapper Yo Gotti has been cleared of allegations he started a fight outside a nightclub in Memphis, Tennessee which led to a mass shoot out. The hip-hop star, real name Mario Mims, was left facing a felony charge of aggravated riot over accusations an argument with his friend OG Boo Dirt in November 2010 sparked a brawl which escalated to a shooting and left six people injured.
Mims appeared at Memphis' Criminal Justice Center on Wednesday, January 19 and a judge dismissed the charge against him. After the hearing, he spoke of his relief, telling Memphis' Fox 13, "Case dismissed, it's over. It's false allegations..."
"For them to put it out there and run with it, of course it's a little damaging but like I said, I knew it was all going to come to this... I'm a entertainer (sic), I'm in entertainment. I understand it, I know it's like it's a protocol of going through it, going through the courts and getting to this point where it gets dismissed... and we're back to where we were at in the beginning."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard