Ricky Martin Wants to Have Daughter
Ricky Martin plans to expand his family because he's desperate to add a little girl to his brood of boys. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" hitmaker is father to twin sons, Matteo and Valentino, who were born via a surrogate mother in 2008.
Martin recently admitted he wants more children, and will consider adoption in the future, and now he's revealed he longs for a daughter. He tells E! Online, "I want more (children). This is only the beginning of our family... I don't know (how many). Maybe one, two more. But yeah, definitely. I need daddy's girl."
Most recently, Ricky Martin gave some parental advice to fellow singer Elton John, "Life changes! You have to sleep because you are not going to sleep ever again! Babies wake up every two hours. At 7 o'clock you are awake. For me, I was a night owl in the past, but now, I'm up, I'm working, I'm already dealing with the kids."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group