Ricky Martin Wants to Have Daughter
Ricky Martin plans to expand his family because he's desperate to add a little girl to his brood of boys. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" hitmaker is father to twin sons, Matteo and Valentino, who were born via a surrogate mother in 2008.
Martin recently admitted he wants more children, and will consider adoption in the future, and now he's revealed he longs for a daughter. He tells E! Online, "I want more (children). This is only the beginning of our family... I don't know (how many). Maybe one, two more. But yeah, definitely. I need daddy's girl."
Most recently, Ricky Martin gave some parental advice to fellow singer Elton John, "Life changes! You have to sleep because you are not going to sleep ever again! Babies wake up every two hours. At 7 o'clock you are awake. For me, I was a night owl in the past, but now, I'm up, I'm working, I'm already dealing with the kids."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences