Ricky Martin Wants to Have Daughter
Ricky Martin plans to expand his family because he's desperate to add a little girl to his brood of boys. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" hitmaker is father to twin sons, Matteo and Valentino, who were born via a surrogate mother in 2008.
Martin recently admitted he wants more children, and will consider adoption in the future, and now he's revealed he longs for a daughter. He tells E! Online, "I want more (children). This is only the beginning of our family... I don't know (how many). Maybe one, two more. But yeah, definitely. I need daddy's girl."
Most recently, Ricky Martin gave some parental advice to fellow singer Elton John, "Life changes! You have to sleep because you are not going to sleep ever again! Babies wake up every two hours. At 7 o'clock you are awake. For me, I was a night owl in the past, but now, I'm up, I'm working, I'm already dealing with the kids."
More Ricky Martin News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal