Ricky Martin Wants to Have Daughter
Ricky Martin plans to expand his family because he's desperate to add a little girl to his brood of boys. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" hitmaker is father to twin sons, Matteo and Valentino, who were born via a surrogate mother in 2008.
Martin recently admitted he wants more children, and will consider adoption in the future, and now he's revealed he longs for a daughter. He tells E! Online, "I want more (children). This is only the beginning of our family... I don't know (how many). Maybe one, two more. But yeah, definitely. I need daddy's girl."
Most recently, Ricky Martin gave some parental advice to fellow singer Elton John, "Life changes! You have to sleep because you are not going to sleep ever again! Babies wake up every two hours. At 7 o'clock you are awake. For me, I was a night owl in the past, but now, I'm up, I'm working, I'm already dealing with the kids."
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign